Hey everyone,

I have been reading the articles from Nerd Fitness for awhile now.  As informative and inspiring as they are, I still never had the motivation I needed until a few life changing events happened over the past few months.  I'm using this as a starting off point to a new and improved me.  I can't wait to get advice and inspiration from a supportive community, and look forward to a successful journey with all of you. 

Thank you!  I've been checking out the daily battle logs and I love them.  I love the accountability and motivation they provide.  That is definitely something I need.  I've been focusing on healthier eating choices for the past few weeks, as well as doing the Beginner Bodyweight Workout sparingly throughout the same time.  I'm looking into more workouts to build up my strength and confidence as well.  My goal is to get back into a gym and using the free weights to build muscle and lose fat.

I am currently a 227 lb. male and 6' 0" and would like to make an overall lifestyle change.  I really look forward to getting advice and encouragement from the community.

The battle logs are definitely a good thing to do - mine has helped me a lot so far. It definitely sounds like you are on the right track so far - making a few changes at a time makes it a lot easier to manage, and less of a rude shock to the system. I look forward to seeing your battle log when you start it up ;)

Level 1 :: Lycan (STR-2 :: DEX-2 :: STA-2 :: CON-2 :: WIS-1 :: CHA-1)

Challenges:  One

Daily logs: Battle log / MFP