Hi and personal synopsis

Good morning.

I'm not new, I've been following Nerd Fitness for a while, though this is my first official post. I'm obese, but committed. My family had a very unhealthy pattern, and I don't want to repeat the cycle.

I'm an assassin. I've always been fond of Prince of Persia and Assassin's Creed, I'm more a fleer than a fighter, I've always had a desire for a strong and stable lower body (upper body too but to balance it out), I have this desire of freedom, parkour etc. The problem is I'm ignorant concerning diet, exercise, and conditioning.

So I'm hoping to join the guild and advance as a traceur and climber. Support, knowledge concerning exercise and diet, inspirational Ezio jumps, all welcomed! Until then, peace in the colonies V,,

Good for you for working on breaking out of unhealthy lifestyle patterns!!  You can totally do it, I'll be cheering you on as you do. :)

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

Welcome aboard! 

I'm sure the assassins will be more than happy to help you along!

Half-Ork Scout Leader
Running PRs : 5K 24m16s | 10K 53m32s | 15K 1h18m09s | Half Marathon 2h1m44s | Marathon 4h42m2s 
Past Challenges #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13  #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22
                               #23 #24 #25 #26 #27 #28 #29 #30 #31 #32 #33 #34 #35 #36 #37 #38 #39 #40
Current Challenge Don't Call It A Comeback

Welcome! I'm starting to work on becoming an assassin too.

Mondard

Wood Elf Assassin | Level 0

|| STR 0 || DEX 0 || STA 0 || CON 0 || WIS 0 || CHA 0 ||

Running PRs : 5K - 21m29s | 10K - 47m30s | Half Marathon - 1h42m23s | Marathon - 4h39m53s

"Our comforting conviction that the world makes sense rests on a secure foundation; our almost unlimited ability to ignore our ignorance.†Daniel Kahneman