Goal Pants ALMOST Button!!

I've been posting my achievements in my challenge threads, but today I feel like posting in the Woot Room!

I joined NF and the first level up club the summer of 2012. This year January I was diagnosed with PCOS, I have lost 30 lbs since January, and 70 lbs since I had my daughter in 2011.

This is a year of progress, from Sep 2013 - Sep 2014, trying on THE goal pants:

63C6676B-5224-48CC-A491-74B67EF30862_zps

So close to fitting! I think I'll be there by December.

I am an Assassin Warrior, I lift 3x a week, do HIIT 1-2x a week. I hula hoop on evenings/weekends, and I occasionally run or swim. I try to stay active overall and aim for 10,000 steps a day during the week. I am well on my way to Walking to Mordor (what a fun way to track!).

Here are a couple more fun comparison photos:

F4283409-CCEC-4FFD-87D6-78197088F461_zps

I'll update with arm comparisons and my facebook page tomorrow, for those who might be interested :)

• Like 3

You aren't going to get the butt you want by sitting on the one you have.
Challenges: 1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10  • 11 â€¢ 12 • 13 • Current

Aspiring Success Story: start 242     current 179.8     goal 142  |  Total Lost: 62.2 lbs  Follow me on Facebook

Half-Nymph Assassin Warrior • Level Up Club Alumni • Nerd Fitness Academy Member • Camp Nerd Fitness Attendee

I am in love with your cheekbones. But most of all, well done! Your progress is amazing - and really inspirational too. We're proud of you. Congratulations. :)

• Like 1

Level 0 Elf

STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0

"It's not safe out here.

It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross;

but it's not for the timid"

So here's my arm progress, just because I'm SO PROUD :) of all the things I'm excited about, biceps are the top of my list!

E8F6C69B-1C15-4818-82C8-601F169E96D4_zps

• Like 2

You aren't going to get the butt you want by sitting on the one you have.
Challenges: 1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10  • 11 â€¢ 12 • 13 • Current

Aspiring Success Story: start 242     current 179.8     goal 142  |  Total Lost: 62.2 lbs  Follow me on Facebook

Half-Nymph Assassin Warrior • Level Up Club Alumni • Nerd Fitness Academy Member • Camp Nerd Fitness Attendee

WOW !!! ... thats an amazing difference .... as you can see by my post count I am totally new here , but its so inspirational and motivational seeing what can be achieved with a lot of hard work

Seriously well done, I hope I can suceed at this same level 

• Like 1

Human | Ranger

Level 3 | STR: 8 | DEX: 2 | STA: 8 | CON: 5 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 7

Current Challenge / Second Challenge, /  My First Challenge

Whoa, congrats!  You can officially update your race/class combo to "hot-nymph Assassin/Warrior." :D

• Like 1