Time to meet me!

Hi!

I don't know what to say and have so much going on that I feel like hello is the best place to start. The next place to start would be what I did on labor day. I work a lot or have school so come labor day I found myself having to do neither so I pack up the car threw the family inside and made the 3 hour trek up to Wisconsin to do something I needed to do. Climb a mountain. Literally. This is it.post-30485-0-99768400-1410421728_thumb.j

You see I am not the most athletic person and I weight 300 hundred pounds but it did what I never thought it would do. It made me discover my love of climbing and to get healthy. I'm a student currently in college and love fixing bikes.

• Like 1

Welcome mac.stran -- wow indeed. Nice work. I love hiking so much, it's like my number 2 after running.

We're really glad you showed up. We love supporting people while they 'level up' their life. Getting healthy is probably the best form of self-love I can think of. So hang around, lurk or join the Level 1 challenge group if you like. The challenge starts tomorrow (Mon), but you can get in, it's there for you.

We're here for you. Have fun!!

Cheers,

T

The Way

Better Now than Back Then

Better Now than Later On