Good Morning Nerd Fitness!

It's another newbie signing up for the cause of fun, fitness and friendship! Fitness isn't entirely foreign to me as I grew up playing basketball, was into volleyball and tennis in high school, and skateboarding in college. After a broken ankle, six years of financial struggles, 1 pregnancy, and moving to a place that seems to only have two seasons (kinda hot, and redonkulously hot), my health has taken a beating.

I'm here to fight back and feel better. I want to play with my goofball kid and not get worn out after 10 minutes. I want my belly to stop getting in the way of yoga poses. I want to have a good time! It's also my hope to gain more confidence so I can have the guts to keep building up my small knitting business. 

P.S. This is my first chat room ever since I apparently was living under a rock listening to Spice girls and the Goo Goo Dolls in the 90s ;)

• Like 3

Periwinkle Awaaaaaaay!

Okay, we'll forgive the Spice girls thing!  :playful:

Welcome!!

You have come to the right place. We work really hard on helping people find their passion in health and fitness. Wow. Okay enough of sounding like a commercial.

So what do you like to do, something that pays you back with energy and a big, silly grin on your face? If you don't know yet, that's cool. It's about finding that passion. When you find that in any area of your life, your motivation and courage will grow exponentially. So your health will be easier to work on and your business will flourish!

Take a look around and see what calls to you. If you want to start a thread to jot stuff down and list your activities, create a Battle Log here. Check out others' logs and they will pop over to yours. You'll get feedback and encouragement.

You have a fantastic motivation. To be with our children in a way that promotes their health and well-being is the most honorable thing we can do. PM me anytime if you want and I'll do whatever I can to help you.

Have fun!!

• Like 1

The Way

Better Now than Back Then

Better Now than Later On