Been around for a while..........

Hey y'all! I signed up for the Rebellion awhile ago to get the newsletters, but that's where my commitment stopped. After reading the most recent article that Steve put out there about the community and honor, I thought to myself, why not. I'm in a transition stage of my life and my health is a huge part of that stage. I need to get healthier, get more energy, and get a renewed sense of purpose. I live in Southern Oregon and I was hoping to get together with other NF Rebels in the area to really drive each other along on our quest of betterment (is that even a word?). I am going to make a commitment to continue to dive into NF more amd more each day to level my butt up to awesomeness! Thanks!

Level 0-Assassin

Welcome to the community, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here! If you have any questions, or need any help, don't hesitate to ask. There are a tonne of rebels here who have been a lot and are more than willing to share their wisdom.

Good luck on your journey!

Itcha's Battle Log

Rebel Introductions

Goal: Lose 20 kg and look great by December 5th (a bet was made but don't tell anyone, it's confidential)

10%
10%

"We are what we repeatedly do, excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

Sweet! Thanks for the welcome. Yea, I've got tons of questions. Like the challenges. I want to start leveling up now! But I've missed the challenge. Can I start late? And if so, what happens? I'm slowly figuring it out on my own, but if anyonehas any tips for me, I would be mighty greatful.

Also how do you get thise cool status bars and goals? Is it part of the signature?

Level 0-Assassin

Don't fret about starting a challenge late, the important part is that you start! You can find information about the challenges in the Challenge Instructions and then, since it's your first challenge, post in the Level 1 Rebels forum. You don't have to worry about things like joining guilds just yet, you'll have to complete four weeks of your challenge first. More info can be found in the Challenge F.A Q.

You might notice that at the top of the challenge forums are all these links and more so head on over and explore a bit and you'll be on your way to tackling your first challenge in no time!

As for the status bars, they can be added to your signature when you edit your profile. It's common to put your goal in there, I like it as it's a reminder to myself and more info/context for anyone else who's curious.

Have fun and link to your challenge, I'd love to follow up! :)

Itcha's Battle Log

Rebel Introductions

Goal: Lose 20 kg and look great by December 5th (a bet was made but don't tell anyone, it's confidential)

10%
10%

"We are what we repeatedly do, excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle