New Job!!

So, after getting fired a week ago from my job of almost five years, and thinking I'd never be able to work in another law firm in this town again, I not only got an interview, but also got the job!  I start on October 6, 8:30 a.m.

So excited!  

• Like 4

6th kyu in Aikido

I write stuff in my spare time

I love Star Trek

So, after getting fired a week ago from my job of almost five years, and thinking I'd never be able to work in another law firm in this town again, I not only got an interview, but also got the job!  I start on October 6, 8:30 a.m.

So excited!  

Congrats!  I was in a similar situation as you (getting fired, unemployement, finding a new law firm to hire me) and that time of unemployment seemed to last forever and getting a job was a big relief!

Level 5 Shapeshifter Monk

STR 10.75   :   DEX 7.5  :   STA 8.5   :   CON 5   :   WIS 7.5   :   CHA 7

Challenge: I am an Avenger

Past: 1st, Draugr, Super-hero, Rocky

A soon-to-be married Kung Fu enthusiast  

New job is going awesome.  Everyone is really chill compared to my old job, there's way more staff events (every month as opposed to once in a blue moon) and they let us dress up for Halloween.  I haven't done that for work in AGES.  Can't wait!!

• Like 2

6th kyu in Aikido

I write stuff in my spare time

I love Star Trek