G'day from WA...

Hey guys,

Been skulking the boards here for more than a year, finally decided to say hello. so: G'day!

Im a 26 year old West Aussie guy who has almost completed his undergrad degree after starting and stopping three or four or maybe five times...wooo!

I like to play video games, all sorts, but am completely addicted to Skyrim.

I will watch just about any kind of movie, mainly because once I start a story I find it impossible to not find out the ending, so many wasted hours.

I like to be outdoors, parks and beaches but i feel uber self conscious going out and using them because I need to lose a fair bit of weight. I've been big all my life, but it's just coming into summer here and I'm really aware of how much I feel like I miss out on because Im so ashamed of what i look like.

This is where you guys come in!

I have great support at home but my family are very into the whole "food is love" way of thinking. Not helpful when your rocking enough extra lard around to keep the third world going for a decent amount of time. Just kidding. No really...

Anyway, looking forward to chatting with people and finding some extra support because this really seems like a great community.

So...Thanks for being awesome!

Liam

• Like 1