We live for the One...We Die for the One...(But to do that you need to be Brilliant!)

I will try to make this intro a little shorter, as most of my main background is posted in the Getting Started/FAQ section.

1. I work two jobs, both primarily sit down and computer based.
    1. ​One is Full Time and one is Part time
    2. i technically work seven days a week between my two jobs.
  2. Current health issues  - at AGE 39
    1. ​Type 2 Diabetes with possible Stage 1 Kidney Disorder
      1. ​I had a 297 blood sugar reading when diagnosed in 2012
      2. ​​I weighed 212 pounds when diagnosed with diabetes
      3. Currently taking 2000 mg of metformin daily
    2. ​High Cholesterol - Currently taking Atorvastin/Lipitor 20 mg daily
    3. High blood pressure - Currently taking Lorsatan 50 mg daily
  3. I weigh about 210 pounds (my highest about 5 years ago was 225 pounds)
  4. I have credit card debt (I won't tell you how much but all my bills get paid, and I am human)
  5. My biggest fault - I have trouble staying committed to a workout schedule. I will follow it religiously the first two to three weeks, and then decrease the amount of activity and exercise I do at HOME (I do get some walking in at my full time job due to my tasks), and finally stop.
  6. Favorite foods - Sushi, Pasta, and Cheese.  I have been improving and making my own pasta dishes with barilla whole fiber pasta and some kind of sausage lately with a sauce.  
  7. I do eat fast food (usually wendy's) about twice a week when i have to work both of my jobs since i have no time to bring something from home.  If i have time normally i'll stop at the nearby grocery to get something healthier to eat.
  8. I eat golden corral breakfast buffet on saturday mornings because after that I work 7 hours at my second job and normally don't eat there (though they have some healthy items down in their mini store so if i'm hungry i usually get something like nuts from there)
  9. Sometimes I eat at a chinese buffet, although that has gotten rarer as i used to eat at one weekly on Saturday or Sunday
  10. Hobbies - Reading books, Playing computer or tablet games when not at work, caring for my pets (fish tank,1 cat,1 rat, and 1 robo hampster)
  11. Other things i like - Japanese anime (started with sailor moon and Robotech), Jpop/Kpop

Now for what I hope to do:

1. Primary focus -
    1. Lose weight -
      1. Primary goal get down to 190 pounds 
      2. secondary goal = Lose enough weight to decrease or drop all my meds for my diabetes (this may be about 165-180 pounds)
      3. KEEP IT OFF! I got down to 195 at one point, then gained it all back
  2. Secondary Focus -
    1. Start learning to budget better - which is hard in this day and age so it's not listed as my Primary focus.

Ok this was probably longer than my other post, sorry about that.  The only thing i'm not mentioning here is the workout items i have access to.  Kilted pointed me in a link to start with in that thread.

Thank you all for your time and patience in reading this.  Also bonus points to those who can identify where the quotes are from.  the Series i took the first half of that quote from is my Favorite Sci fi series.

• Like 1

We Live for the One, We Die For the One - Ranger Slogan from Babylon 5

We can do this - Hertasi Motto from Mercedes Lackey Valdemar Series (and my motto for the character i created per Steve's recent email

Allons-y - Catchphrase for the Tenth Doctor

Purchased Nerd Fitness Yoga Basic 1/25/16

Link to my NF Character - https://www.nerdfitness.com/level-up/my-character/  Warning lengthy story, mostly based on me.in reality

Shidohari: Level 3 Human Rebel

Stats:

STR - 2/ DEX - 6/ CON - 5/ STA - 5/ WIS - 5

Waist (measured right below belly button) 42.25 inches.  Hips 44.5 inches taken 2/8/15

Goal Weight 185

90%
90%

A Ranger, eh? B5 fans are always welcome, in my mind! Hop on in, sounds like you know what you want to do!

Points to Padfoot, yep I know what i need to do, i just have issues sticking to what i need to do consistently.  Also yes, my favorite Captain from that series was Sheridan, and my favorite recurring character was Marcus Cole.  I actually DO have Jason Carter's autograph.

• Like 1

We can do this - Hertasi Motto from Mercedes Lackey Valdemar Series (and my motto for the character i created per Steve's recent email

Link to my NF Character - https://www.nerdfitness.com/level-up/my-character/  Warning lengthy story, mostly based on me.in reality

Stats:

Waist (measured right below belly button) 42.25 inches.  Hips 44.5 inches taken 2/8/15

Goal Weight 185

90%
90%

Joining a challenge and accountability group might help you stick to your plan. Or the habit rpg online to do list.

Sent through a magic box.

• Like 1

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

Joining a challenge and accountability group might help you stick to your plan. Or the habit rpg online to do list.

Sent through a magic box.

Question, does the magic box move through space and time?

Also i started a battle log.  It's called And So it Begins...Shidohari's Journey

• Like 1

Stats:

Goal Weight 185

90%
90%

No, this "box" is more pedestrian!!  Although I do LOVE Doctor Who ..... as well as B5.  

• Like 1

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)