Howdy from Scotland

Hey Folks 

After about two or more years of reading the NF blog I actually clicked on the  community button.

So about me , have been a martial arts for 26 almost 27 years ( 6 black belts or instructor rankings  and a bjj purple belt ), Currently just turned 31 and am a former MMA fighter  prior to that was always active , however managed to end up weighting 130kg ( count still do back flips at this point )at 5FT 8 ended up fight at between 65-70kg currently in the 84kg or over mark :( 

So me currently hmmm. Currently make the switch to being married and having a proper job etc. quitting fighting pro- MMA but still fighting in BJJ and Judo.

I think my biggest challenge for the last few years has been sustainability,I am used to being in shape for a date or time doing  my thing  and that going all cocaine , hookers and cookies(jk about the cocaine and hookers not about the  cookies I once blended a pint of ben and jerrys with three packs of oreos after a fight drank it and fell asleep like 10 minutes latter).

Things I like in my training are  kettle bells , body weight training , gymnastics  parkour , movement displances , martial arts , climbing , yoga, surfing  skateboarding (how i currently go to work), SUP.

Still trying to wrap my head around the Guilds etc.

Anyways howdy folks :nevreness: