Hello,

2 years ago I was in the best shape, I've ever been. I went mountaineering every second day, the other days a ate as much as I could to be fit again ;) Two times the week I made body weight exercises. I was really fit. Than I became deseased and the desease lasted about 1,5 years. Now I'm nearly healthy again, but because of the long time of illness, when I often couldn't even go for a walk, I lost my fitness.

And I gained weight, I don't know how much, I guess something about 10 pounds or less, but it seems to be more because I lost my muscles.

Last monday I went mountaineering for the first time since an eternity. And it was good. I feel more alive, then ever in the last 1,5 years. (Please, excuse my English, it's not my mother tongue, I'm from Austria.)

Now I want to get my old fitness back. Lose the fat, gain my muscles back :-) Be strong again.

Oh, I nearly forgott to introduce myself:

I am a 29 year old woman and I am an online merchant. Because I am my own boss, I can create my days as I want them to be.

And now I go for a walk :)

Greetings,

Ninu