Hello (hopefully :) ) nice people here at Nerd Fitness Forums (or NFF). I am a guy that wants to get to know you guys and girls and workout/train to get in shape and better my skills and myself.

My interests are: Computers, Games, Programming, Martial Arts, Parkour, Free Running, and some more which would be way too many to list here so I'll say them when the time comes for each one :).

I have read the class or Profession post, and I think mine would be way to complicated to explain here, so I'll just simplify it. (Can we just mix 2 classes, or more is ok?). While Im mostly sure, but not certainly, then I say... Assassin and Monk. (So, ninja)

But I have question: Which Vibram FiveFingers Model (from the Europe site please) is the best for parkour/climbing/running(on most surfaces)? I want something with good tracting, great sensitivity and responsiveness (as in: I can feel the ground as if Im walking actually barefoot), and if possible some impact absorption (as long as it doesn't compromise the sensivity.

So, lets make the best out of life. :)