Popping in to say hello

Hello hello! I just joined the cause a few days ago after being puppy dog eyed encouraged by my wife. I started the whole fitness thing back in February, but didn't really get serious about it until July of this year. Right now, I'm at the gym six days a week because my wife will literally drag me there if I don't go on my own since the gym is at work. I run (sort of and awkwardly), zumba (badly), and lift weights (of wimpish weight). 

Other than that, I read (mostly chick-lit and paranormal/urban fantasy), write (fanfiction), play video games (Dragon Age! Kingdom Hearts! oh man, Kingdom Hearts, my heart), watch Hulu and Netflix, obsess over all things Disney, and cuddle with my wife and cats. 

So, um, hi?

• Like 8

CHALLENGES: CURRENT111098765432, 1

📷 📚

Welcome to the cause!! I wish I had someone to drag me to the gym :D. Awesome job of putting up with starsapart ;) and taking steps on your fitness journey. There's nothing wrong with being awkward and lifting wimpy weights. It gets better over time.

I like paranormal/urban fantasy, just finished reading two Devon Monk books :D.

Assassin

Battle Log | MFP: Amdhiel
Challenges: Current#7#6, #5, #4,
#3, #2, #1

"Why do we fall sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up." Alfred - Batman Begins

Well, yanno~

I mean, you could have just let me drift in the darkness on my own~

Welcome to the cause!! I wish I had someone to drag me to the gym :D. Awesome job of putting up with starsapart ;) and taking steps on your fitness journey. There's nothing wrong with being awkward and lifting wimpy weights. It gets better over time.

I like paranormal/urban fantasy, just finished reading two Devon Monk books :D.

Thanks! And yeah, if she wasn't around to drag me to the gym, I would probably honestly just find an excuse to not go. ♥ And she's not that hard to put up with~ 

Ooh, I keep meaning to pick up her Allie Beckstrom series. Right now, I'm reading the latest in the Anita Blake series by Laurell K Hamilton. :D

• Like 1

📷 📚

Ooh, I keep meaning to pick up her Allie Beckstrom series. Right now, I'm reading the latest in the Anita Blake series by Laurell K Hamilton. :D

Yes, yes! You must ready Allie's books! Allie is so freaking kick-ass! One of the books I read is the first from the spin-off series based in Allie's world, the other is from her new trilogy.  AFAIK, I'm caught up on both Anita and Merry.

Another good author to look at is Seanan McGuire, October Daye is kick-ass as well and well who doesn't love a world with a literal King of Cats ;).

Assassin

Battle Log | MFP: Amdhiel
Challenges: Current#7#6, #5, #4,
#3, #2, #1

"Why do we fall sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up." Alfred - Batman Begins

Yes, yes! You must ready Allie's books! Allie is so freaking kick-ass! One of the books I read is the first from the spin-off series based in Allie's world, the other is from her new trilogy.  AFAIK, I'm caught up on both Anita and Merry.

Another good author to look at is Seanan McGuire, October Daye is kick-ass as well and well who doesn't love a world with a literal King of Cats ;).

I've read good things about the series, so it's been on my "check out this author" list for a while. I just get distracted with books easily. ^^;; I gave up on Merry, and I was two behind on Anita, but finished Kiss the Dead yesterday, and am almost halfway through Affliction. I kept putting off reading them because I've been so tired of the sex in the series, but I also really missed my kick ass Anita.

Hm. I'll look into McGuire! 

• Like 1

📷 📚

I just have to say I LOVE you profile pic, I so badly want to do a color run!

It was a lot of fun! My poor shoes still haven't recovered from their colorful encounter, but it's all good. :D And you should totally do one!

I'm here to harass as instructed by one of my fave people, who shall remain nameless yet awesome! .

Welcome to the craziness that is us!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Oh, I see how it is. XD Thanks~!

📷 📚