Things I like to see accomplished in a year

It's been little more than a year since I started leveling up my life (though recently finally joins the forums...yay). I just became certified veterinarian assistant (actually finished something I started :nevreness:). Now I'm going to back to college (took year off to get my issues in order) and on my way to long path of (hopefully) becoming a veterinarian. I lost the weight I gain from my freshman 15 (though pretty sure it was 20 for me) over the year. I now getting quit flexible. And I can somewhat dance.

So now I want to see what I get done in another year of leveling up.

Here's what I want to have done and checked off my list:

• being able to do a split without it being really warm to do it
  • piggybacking on the first being able to do straddle split (so close yet so far)
  • practice parkour 3 days a week (need to get motivated to do that)
  • cutting out sugary drinks
  • relearn photoshop (it's been while now since using it back in high school)
  • actually truly understand basic chemistry, not just memorizing it. Actually knowing what I'm talking about
  • quit my crappy job (of course have another job lined up....be nice chunk of stress taken off me since dealing with highly dysfunctional work environment...can't stand all that screaming and cursing)
  • figure out my plan of attack for my webcomic I been putting on hold for while now (figure out how get website up, how much I want update it, how to promote it....etc)
  • slowly easing myself back into being a vegetarian (really felt my best when I was vegetarian)
  • save up and go to next Camp Nerd Fitness
  • read atleast a book a month
  • go back to using Duolingo to learn German (for an hour atleast twice a week)
  • (almost forgot) being more comfortable about my sexuality and realizing that I can't change it (no matter how hard that little part of me wants despairly to be like the women I meet, who talk about how cute Bendict Cumberbatch or David Tennant is)

Hopefully I don't have too much goals for my year. Most my goals seem to be about feeling my best.

• Like 2

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

This looks like an awesome list, and also quite achievable. ^_^

I'd say, it's time to own your sexuality proudly!  Come to the dark side...... we have cookies.............................................

And, it seems like we may encounter each other at camp next year!

Best of luck with all of this!!!!!!!

• Like 1

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire