Feeling like An hamster on a wheel.

Hello, I am new to Nerdfitness. I found the site kind by accident I google something on cave man diet and it led me to Nerdfitness. I have been looking for some help in the fitness department by more than just reading stuff I want to ask people question, have something that made me accountable. I knew in order to get health I need to give up something and start moving. But all sound so much. Nerdfitness offer steps which I need.

I am not all that new to exercise. I have be doing it since college on and off. My problem I guess has been doing it the wrong way and seeing little results.

I want to get health and change my life for the better. Also weight problems real hit home for me last year when my Auntie past way do to weight related issues.

I want set example for the rest of my family to live by I know it will not be easy but nothing worth having is.

My biggest problem is that I exercise Everyday for several months, but than something a happen to make me stop and will not start up again until many months later.

Also I tend to do go all week long with eating health than on weekends I fall of the wagon. So it like take two steps forward than two step back again.

I have lots of questions about how to start.

I hope by being here that I will stay focus and on track with the help of NF and the people here.

• Like 1

Hey welcome to NF! What kind of questions do you have? PM me whenever you want if you need help.