Keto Troll Ranger saying hello

I've been reading the NF blog for several years now, and I've finally signed up for the forum in anticipation for the next challenge.

I've settled on Troll as my race (I'm 6'2" ~200lb)

My typical exercise schedule is lifting 3x per week, and mixing in long distance biking in on other days.

I have been eating a ketogenic diet since about March (slipped a few times though).  I feel generally good about my body, so weight loss is not necessarily a concern, but rather more focused on BF%.  I would like to get that last layer of fat off my abs, and continue making gains on my lifts.  

Also posting to see how my signature looks.  How do you guys get those status bars in your signatures for your various goals? (nevermind, found it in this post: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/33333-real-life-role-playing-creating-your-character/?p=906197)

Thanks!

• Like 2

Race: Gnoll

Class: Ranger

Level: 0

Out of curiousity, is there a link for that little character generator you found?  I just got started here too, and I'm not quite set in stone on my race yet.

Edit:  Nevermind!  I found the link :)

Also, so it doesn't get derailed - welcome!  It sounds like we're going for similar goals, just different paths to getting to them.  Trying to get those visible abs is certainly rough, though.

Kheris

Level 0 Wood Elf Monk:

STR-0 DEX-0 STA-0 CON-0 WIS-0 CHA-0

Neutral Good

“A path is made by walking on it.â€
― Zhuangzhi

Out of curiousity, is there a link for that little character generator you found?  I just got started here too, and I'm not quite set in stone on my race yet.

Edit:  Nevermind!  I found the link :)

Also, so it doesn't get derailed - welcome!  It sounds like we're going for similar goals, just different paths to getting to them.  Trying to get those visible abs is certainly rough, though.

I found it in this post:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/33333-real-life-role-playing-creating-your-character/#entry863446

Race: Gnoll

Class: Ranger

Level: 0

Welcome fellow newbie!  I used that character generator and learned I am a stone giant (6'5", 318 pounds)...

I thought I would also be a troll, but it said otherwise :)

Good luck with your goals!

"The only difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra"

"Always give 100% in everything you do...  unless you're donating blood"

Weight Below 240 Pounds

15.1%
15.1%