New Game console

So my PS2 finally gave up the ghost, now I'm trying to decide should I go with the PS4, XBox1, or the Wii. If Nintendo would do a rerelease of the NES that would be my choice. What is the consensus if can only get 1 which should it be?

Sweat dries, Blood clots, Bones heal. Suck it up Marine.

Semper Fi, Do or die!

Old Wii or the WiiU? Either way I think I'd skip it!

I have the PS4 and the Xbox one and find myself booting the PS4 a lot more.  It's sold more systems and I generally have quicker match making in online play.  Another consideration is that by all accounts the PS4 is blowing Xbox one away in sales, which could give it more sway to convince developers to produce Sony exclusive games. Titanfall was fun but populations are pretty slim now.  The rest of the Xbox one exclusives in the near future don't seem that appealing, but there are some excellent PS4 exclusives. 

I'd say if you really want a Kinect and more of a central entertainment box, go xbox one, otherwise my vote is for PS4.  I don't notice any graphical difference between the 2 so it's really just determining if you want the PS4 exclusives (Last of Us, Uncharted (eventually), Infamous, Killzone, The Order) or the Xbox one exclusives (Halo 5, Titanfall, Sunset Overdrive).

All things being equal, I find the PS4 exclusives more appealing at the moment.

• Like 1