Elven scientist (What do you mean, that's not a class?!?)

Greetings sentient lifeforms !

I'm an elf -- around 58-60 kilos, relatively tall...-- that has rejected actual exercise (my excuse?: "My brain's going to be uploaded to the matrix/internet/jar-of-formaldehyde --preferrably one of the others...--, why would I need to work out regularly?")for a LONG time.

I do practice sports, but only as a aside and once a week, but it's more out of curiosity, this year I'm doing scuba diving, last year was archery.

I have no idea what I'd like to develop as a class, though Assasin, Ranger and Scout all sound interesting, Monk too...

Well, for now I'm going to do the 10 minute morning walk.

Oh, maybe some more specific info about who I actually am:

I'm a 21 year old wannabe Scientist/Entrepreneur and I'm currently studying Biology at the University of Perpignan, France.

I originally come from Denmark, and English is pretty much my second language by default, I love learning (no...really, I ADORE learning !) and have a few online certification in various subjects form Coursera and Edx (currently following "What a Plant Knows" on Coursera and "Technology For Biobased Products" on Edx), I'm also totally obsessed with reading (You know the way you automatically look at your phone every now and then while waiting for class to start or talking with friends... I get that with my ebook reader :) ).

Don't know if there's much else I can say, so I'll just leave you to it!

Great day to you all !

Peter.

PS: My role model is composed of Frankenstein, Einstein and all mad scientists fused together !

PPS: Is it normal for the SEARCH ENGINES to be present at the bottom of the page when looking at users?

Does Google and Bing actually have an account ? (...first signs of sentient non-organic life, and it shows through search engines creating personal accounts on a forum xD )

Pbock0,

A Drow Assasin-In-Training, crawling out of the tunnels.
[STR0DEX0STA0CON0WIS0CHA0 ]

Don't know who you are?  here's what to do:

A ) Have an existential crisis

B ) Weep in sorrow.

C ) Join the Adventurers.

C' ) Ask the old man.

Mad scientist should so be a class.

and google, bing and the ohter search engines were dangerously into AI territory when I did my msc in that in 2005. I bet they're well and thoroughly on their way to at least a dozen neuron equivelent.

Current Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/60953-challenge-1-take-2/

Battle Log: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/60532-battlelog-no-excuses/#entry1384657

"That which does not kill me had better run like hell as I'm coming for it"

I understand your sentiment about exercising completely.  I was like that too for the longest time.  When you're young and on the smaller side, it's hard to see yourself as "unhealthy."

It's good to hear you already have some physical activities you enjoy!  I had to build from scratch, as I've always had some animosity towards sports, haha.  I hope you find a routine you enjoy, or are able to craft one of your own that's to your tastes.

Kheris

Level 0 Wood Elf Monk:

STR-0 DEX-0 STA-0 CON-0 WIS-0 CHA-0

Neutral Good

“A path is made by walking on it.â€
― Zhuangzhi

Well, I tested the beginner Workout Routine a few days ago...

Made 2 circuits before I noticed I was more or less ready to collapse....

AAand then I noticed that the muscles in my legs HURT for the next 4-5 days !

And when I explained why I was in pain to my mother, She told me something I'd completely forgotten (as it hasn't really been that important to anything I've done untill now): I have  hyperextensible joints... So apparently I might need to either get some kind of joint protection gear, or adapt my workouts to things that won't put said-joints in danger...

I have no idea how to do that XD.

Also, The last week or so I've completely stopped the morning walk, mainly because I began getting stressed by exams that were (supposedly) coming en-masse in December (There's actually just one exam in december... the others are after the holidays...), and also because of the fact I didn't write down a schedule and pin it to my forehead (or wherever a morning schedule needs to be so I'll see it every morning !).

I'll try resuming my little morning walks ( Oh, cold, cold mornings...) tomorrow, as I've written it down on a paper and posted it on my desk.

Anyone know of a good workout for hyper-jointed mad scientists?  ;)

Pbock0,

A Drow Assasin-In-Training, crawling out of the tunnels.
[STR0DEX0STA0CON0WIS0CHA0 ]

Don't know who you are?  here's what to do:

A ) Have an existential crisis

B ) Weep in sorrow.

C ) Join the Adventurers.

C' ) Ask the old man.