Stuwat's Wall of Shame (and Fame)

Hi all,

So, this is my first post.

I've been trying to lose weight my whole life, and finally in the last year I figured it out. Almost.

September 2013 I weighed 126kg (278lb) as of this morning I am 111kg (244lb).

I was down to 108kg (238lb), but have jumped 3kgs, which has lead me to this post.

I'll be logging achievements, activitives, recipies and I will be announcing any down falls. These will be related to bad eating choices.

Goals;

Weigh under 100kg

Run 5k

Bench 100kg

Dead lift 130kg

Rightio,

So, Basically, since I made this post all I have done is eat shitty food and get drunk... and not post about it. I have even gained about 3 kgs!!

Therefore, I will be canning the 'Shame' part of this. And just focus on the fame.

First achievement, I have been walking for 30 mins every day at work.

Second achievement, PT sessions this week have been extra tough - but completed all tasks assigned (I am doing some very interesting things with my PT, I will give a break down of what sort of stuff at a later date)

Third and final achievement (for this post), I had friends over for dinner. Grilled lamb with greek salad for mains. Dessert was sliced banana's and nectarines topped with yogurt.

Achievement Unlocked!

Dropped 2kgs! Bam! Now weighing in at 111kg, back to starting wright.

12kg to go, in 17 weeks.

Also, went for my first 'run' last night. Along the beach, about 3.2km, most jogged and some fast paced walking.

Finished up with some sprints.

It was good, the sun is shining !