The De-Fattening Continues!

Although I gave another report in my Warriors Challenge, huge gigantic WOOT!!! for losing 2lbs (exactly....no 1.8 lbs for me :tongue:) this past week. Down to 330 lbs......just 72 more lbs to go!

>.< Darn uploader wont let me give pics.....well, if anyone's interested I posted a picture of lighter me my above mentioned Warriors thread

Edit: Thank the gods for the edit button.....an even bigger WOOT for 50lbs lost since February! God that sounds like forever ago.....and Im definitely not going back to the old me!

• Like 1

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. "-Henry Rollins

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."-Andrew Ryan

"Crawling is acceptable. Falling is acceptable. Puking is acceptable. Tears are acceptable. Pain is acceptable. Injury is acceptable. Quitting is unacceptable"

Congratulations! I'm trying to lose 2 lbs. a week myself. :) 

::looks at signature of fortheplaid!:: Would you kindly celebrate your success by doing something fun?

Calorie Counting/ Nutrition Tracking for a year on MyFitnessPal+Fitbit One (365 days = .27% per day, Day 74):

19.98%
19.98%

New Year's Resolution - Healthy Weight/BMI for Summer (June 1st, Get to about 130 lbs/22 BMI approx. in 152 days/21 weeks starting from 153 lbs = 4.35% per pound, currently 142):

47.85%
47.85%

Graduate Culinary School {20% per section: F.O.H. ( A ), Hot Foods ( C ), Garde Manger [Cold Foods], Bakeshop, Test}     Passed Certifications: ServSafe, Management

40%
40%

Fitbit, MyFitnessPal

Intro  Challenges: 1 2 Reset 3