Hello world! Druid or Assassin?

Hi All,

Joined yesterday and posted my first post. Hailing from Boston. Some background about me:

I have an 8 month-old. I'm a vegan. I'm a biologist. Lover of Marvel, LOTR, & Harry Potter. I'm 24. I used to be average-sized, then I was fat, then I was musclar and thin, now I'm average-hefty again :). I carry my weight all in my lower body.

Argument for Druid:

- Vegan

- Yogi

- Not at all into processed food

- Love to meditate

Argument for Assassin:

- Dancer

- Spinner

- General ADHD [hence the need for meditation ;) ]

Goals:

- Lose the remaining 40 lbs of the 80 lbs I gained whilst pregnant

- Trying to eat more raw foods

- Working out more often

- Upping my cardio level/ spinning at least 4x/week

- Upping my weight lifting level (formerly did squats, deadlifts, other sort of "cross-training" exercises, often done in Super Sets)

- Eating less FoMu (vegan ice cream, for those of you that do not hail from New England)

- DRINKING MORE WATER!

- Toning my thighs and getting rid of the "fat knees"

Stats:

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 165 lbs

Dress size: 8

Pant size: 10

Shirt size: S/M

Namaste!

• Like 1

Starting: 165 Current: 155 Goal: 125

25%
25%

Druid Assassins are the best hybrids of all, just sayin' ;)

Being that I am the Druid Ambassador, I have to tell you that for a first timer, you have to post your challenge thread in the Level 1 guild. You can start a new one there and just transfer this info or do a whole new Intro/challenge writeup...whatever you want, Also, after you complete your leveling up in the Level 1 Guild, you can be a hybrid and change guilds each challenge after that based on your focus goals that round, or just stick with one guild and do goals for both...whichever way you like best is fine :)

I'm glad you are here!

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Also, after you complete your leveling up in the Level 1 Guild, you can be a hybrid and change guilds each challenge after that based on your focus goals that round, or just stick with one guild and do goals for both...whichever way you like best is fine :)

I'm glad you are here!

Thanks for the advice, Bekah! I moved my post, but I'm admittedly a bit confused about the quoted part above. Sorry, I'm such a noob. Also, what's an ambassador?

Starting: 165 Current: 155 Goal: 125

25%
25%

Thanks for the advice, Bekah! I moved my post, but I'm admittedly a bit confused about the quoted part above. Sorry, I'm such a noob. Also, what's an ambassador?

What that means is...

1. Cimplete a challenge as a Level 1

2. Once AB (the L1 Guild Leader of Awesomeness) says you have "leveled up" (there is a process outlined over there somewhere) then you can "Choose a Guild" (that's when the Druid-Assassin part kinda matters) and in the process of choosing your guild, I was just saying that it is perfectly ok to be a Druid Assassin and choose your guild for each challenge if you want (Guild choices can change with each challenge, or you can pick one guild and stay...I was with the Assassins my first year then moved in with the Druids and stayed)

An Ambassador is someone who helpsout the noobs in their guild or L1's who are leaning towards their guild...so my job is to help YOU figure shit out and cheer you on and keep tabs on you so you dont disappear on us :)

and never be sorry for asking questions, if you dont ask, you wont learn, and AB is what I call the Level 1 Guild Leader (her initials before she changed her Username) bc I figured that would make no sense to you either...lol...I've been here too long, even usernames have nicknames now! LOL!

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn