We have been adopted by the local community cat. I'm sure he had people before since he likes to be picked up and held for a few minutes every day. When he sees my truck he comes running to our house. We started feeding him a bit and letting him stay in the garage when it was really cold. This morning he left a dead mouse for me next to his food bowl. I guess he thinks dead mouse for kibble is a good trade. (It is, we had a bit of a mouse problem in the garage. Had.) 

Next step, getting him neutered. By next winter he will probably be in the house. We're suckers like that. 

My  parents had a neighbor cat (named him Seal) that did the same thing! Great rodent control, and he was an all-round nice guy. When the neighbors moved, mumsy and dad contemplated knocking on their door and asking if they could keep him. (Or maybe stealing him back)

• Like 1

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Arian, arian, zehetzen da burnia. -Basque proverb

Frisian Shieldmaiden level 12 (STR:16) (DEX:16) (STA:23) (CON:22) (WIS:17) (CHA:15)

Challenges: 11/12.14 - 1/2.15 - 2/3.15 - 15.4/5 - 15.6/7 - 15.7/9 - 16.1 - 16.3 - 16.4 - 16.5 - 16.10 - 16.11 - 16.12 - 17.1 - 17.2

2017 Goals: Maintain BW BS, 100kg DL - Muscle Up - 1/2 Marathon Condition - Abs

We have Pixel, she's 9 and the only cat wifey and I have ever had together. She doesn't like other cats, so we've never gotten her a buddy, though I keep trying to convince my wife if we got a kitten friend instead of a full grown cat it would be different. She's doing better than I though she would with the baby, who pretty much chases her and tries to grab ahndfuls full her fur. Pixel usually just pulls away, but she's come close to swatting Bianca a few times when she does it, but we've intervened. The kid is getting faster and more mobile, and is going to have to learn the hard way not to tackle the cat or grab handfuls of fur if she doesn't learn the easy way soon.

She's that cat that has a certain number of pets she wants, and anything beyond that will bite the shit out of you. Beyond those, she loves to just sit on our laps or cuddle in bed.

CD88D99C-A004-453B-A276-335B74F02F38_zps

013B3DA8-DB57-4D79-B810-B76407C014F3-131

B9107F6D-F0C5-4FF1-99E3-6E5C2F78400E-131

2FA5829C-463E-40EE-9F30-29F1E1A9F705-131

Our cat hated other cats. We got him a kitten, which he decided was a chew toy. He would grab it by the neck and sling it around. Now, the kitten beats the crap out of him...you reap what you sew.

• Like 1

I am the Brawlus, goo goo, g'joob.

I love showing off my babies

985a4a69fab88d8661f41152b3ca3ce0.jpg

bd4f280ccf92ba4c5231fe4e5e05c9f3.jpg

That's my baby Basil. He is a sausage dog and utterly spoiled, its rare to get a pic of him coz he is scared of cameras... and phones... and wind.... and packets.

e3c9489d390571df9e8f4a176d8ca0b8.jpg

This is my other dog George (shhhhh she doesnt know she is a cat) she is super awesome

Both like to sleep on my laptop and bag while I'm working from home....

And this.... is my cousins pet bull

9d04c726a41675b2d5499bf47fc9c2c7.jpg

Cause everyone needs more bull in their life.

• Like 1

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

I have two dogs and they are the best!

The birthday boy is Rufus. This picture is from yesterday, which was his 2nd birthday!! (his adoption day; he's about 3.5 years old is my guess) He is the sweetest boy. He's a major mutt - pomeranian, dachshund, chihuahua, poodle, and cairn terrier are all suspected in his bloodline. He was saved from a high kill shelter in southern California, was in a foster home for four months, and then came to Utah to be adopted by me!

The curly girl is Marlene. She is a rat terrier mix (if you can believe it). That's a picture of us at a 5k we ran a few weeks ago, and she had a blast! She came to me a few months after I adopted Rufus as a foster, with one tiny puppy. She was found abandoned in the desert in New Mexico, and they think she was left pregnant, had her babies alone, and struggled to keep them alive. No idea what happened to any other pups, but she was really dog-aggressive when I got her, especially to dogs that looked similar to coyotes....so I have my guesses. :( She and Rufus bonded right away, so after her baby was old enough and got adopted, I decided to keep her.

These two are my BFFs, it is just the three of us right now and we're a pretty happy family. They're small but they both have terrier blood, so they LOVE running and are super active. Marlene is a big fan of the 5k distance; Rufus can go even farther, as much as a 10k as long as it's not too hot outside. And they are awesome about making sure I get at least SOME exercise - they have to stay home all day while I'm at work, so they make sure they get a walk at least every couple of days no matter how tired I am, so they don't get cabin fever!

post-38385-0-58811900-1429214793_thumb.j

post-38385-0-27921200-1429214959_thumb.j

• Like 4