Hey Rebels!

I am a 28 year old Software Engineer student by day and IT helpdesk worker by night. I am not new to lifting and fitness as I used to do MMA and was on a 3x3 split and cardio 6 days a week some years back. Somewhere along the line though I got lost, quit training at the dojo, the gym, stopped running, and started eating garbage I previousley forsworn. So Im a chunker now. Though the path to being in shape is one I know well, its always hard starting back up and keeping the discipline and habit. So I thought I would join a community to fortify my desire to retrain and conquer! I guess that is all an introduction entails right? Thanks in advance for the support all!!

Hey there!  As a software engineer and someone who needs to get back into Martial Arts (You used to do MMA?  AWESOME), welcome to Nerd Fitness!  :nevreness:

Race: Were-Jaguar | Class: CodeMONKey

Level: 18 | STR: 46  | DEX: 41  | STA: 35  | CON: 51  | WIS: 57 | CHA: 47

Spoiler

---

Challenges: CURRENT

18TH | 17TH | 16TH 15TH 14TH | 13TH | 12.5TH | 12TH | 11TH |

10TH | 9TH | 8TH 7TH | 6TH | 5TH | 4TH | 3RD | 2ND | 1ST

Accountbilbuddies: Artists unite for March/April 2017!

---

"Everyone's the same height when you punch them hard enough"

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans

Hey there!  As a software engineer and someone who needs to get back into Martial Arts (You used to do MMA?  AWESOME), welcome to Nerd Fitness!  :nevreness:

Thank you! Yea I am from a TKD/TSD/JKD/American Kickboxing background. TKD and TSD were so simlar it was basically one art. I did it through college and I miss it. I want to enroll in Krav Maga classes this time. That MA looks so fun and very practical.

• Like 1

Thank you! Yea I am from a TKD/TSD/JKD/American Kickboxing background. TKD and TSD were so simlar it was basically one art. I did it through college and I miss it. I want to enroll in Krav Maga classes this time. That MA looks so fun and very practical.

That is the one I wanna enroll in too!  Brutal, efficient and practical. 

Race: Were-Jaguar | Class: CodeMONKey

Level: 18 | STR: 46  | DEX: 41  | STA: 35  | CON: 51  | WIS: 57 | CHA: 47

Spoiler

---

Challenges: CURRENT

18TH | 17TH | 16TH 15TH 14TH | 13TH | 12.5TH | 12TH | 11TH |

10TH | 9TH | 8TH 7TH | 6TH | 5TH | 4TH | 3RD | 2ND | 1ST

Accountbilbuddies: Artists unite for March/April 2017!

---

"Everyone's the same height when you punch them hard enough"

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans