52 lbs in 52 weeks - goodbye 2014!

So much w00t!! Congrats, and thankyou! I've been settled at 195ish for about 18 months and am just starting to get back into it - your post has reminded me how it all adds up... skinny jeans and boots! Decline push ups! All the awesome! Well done :D

• Like 1

Half-Orc / Level 4 / Assassin

STR - 3 DEX - 1 STA - 4 CON - 13.5 WIS - 3 CHA - 6

Twitter: @hybrid756

CURRENT CHALLENGE

Challenge wrap up! April 12 - May 24 2015!
Challenge 1

Bf% - from 50% to 20%

21%
21%

It came off very fast at first. Something like 30 pounds the first six months. Then around 10 pounds every three months after that. I was eating a bit more those later months, though, because I find that I can't cut too far and still feel fueled enough for my workouts. It took me awhile to sort it out but I've come to the conclusion that stalled progress with workouts bugs me more than slower weight loss. A year ago it was the other way around but as I've lost weight I've been able to transition my mindset in that way.

As amazing as your physical transformation has been over 2014 (WOW), this is actually even better IMHO. What a good mindset!

Level 13 Shape-shifting Warrior Monk

STR:45 | DEX:18 | STA:10 | CON:37 | WIS:37 | CHA:27

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Battle Log : MFP : Instagram : Challenges - 1, 23456789101112

Oh wow. I may be necro-ing this thread, but it came up in a "most liked" search, and I was blown away. Silo, I am built much like you and starting my journey in nearly the same place: around 200 lbs and completely out of shape. Thank you for the inspiration! I may just print out your post and stick it on my cubicle wall to remind myself that it CAN be done.

Thank you thank you thank you for sharing!

WineAndWinter, the level 0 Wood elf
Current challenge

Class: Recruit, leaning toward Ranger

Goal #1: 5K (in progress) 

25%
25%

Goal #2: Better Living Through Food
0%
0%

Goal #3: Yoga x3/wk (TBD) 
0%
0%