Avengers Age of Ultron Trailer 2 (and questions!)

Makes sense. They need to get that one done so that the 6th can be dropped in later on, such as in Dr. Strange. The movies after this one will also probably start focusing in on how Thanos gets at all the ones that are now locked up.

Actually, I think they may be building up to this. Currently, in Agent Carter, they have the Russians trying to get at one of Howard Stark's possessions currently held by the SSR. The one thing they've revealed out of those things is a vial of Captain America's blood, which Peggy currently has in her possession. It's quite possible they're building up to the Russians actually getting that blood, which could then lead up to using it in the development of Black Widow. The timelines actually match up pretty nicely, and it would give a lasting impact from the Agent Carter mini-series, since they already did her co-heading S.H.I.E.L.D. in the one-shot film. Makes even more sense when you read the third paragraph from the tie-ins section of this wiki article. Who knows, it might not be a film, but instead a seperate mini-series if they want to keep doing one during S.H.I.E.L.D.'s mid-season break, though I don't know if Scarlett Johansson does tv, in which case back to the film theory. Either way, I think we're going to get a Black Widow origins story.

I fully agree. In the comics, Black Widow (who went by Natalia Romanova back then) was brainwashed and given serum similar to Captain America's. Mind you, it happened in the 40s. On Agent Carter they already showed a Russian spy project for young girls and the producers confirmed one day it would evolve into the Black Widow project (it's called Red Room). While Natasha might be of normal age (early 30s), she was definitely brainwashed and had some kind of human modifications performed on her. You can even see those bits in the trailer; they brainwashed her into thinking she was a ballerina, hence the ballet moment. Does she have Steve's superserum inside of her, though? I'm not sure. It's absolutely possible.

Ranger/Assassin Level 2

Strength: 4 | Dexterity: 1 | Stamina: 3 | Constitution: Wisdom: Charisma: 1

Paleo | Body weight workout | Weighlifting

Intro | Previous 6 Weeks Challenge | Current 6 Weeks Challenge

Starting weight: 180lbs

Current weight: 156.5lbs

Goal: +/- 140 lbs

There is nothing to fear but fear itself.