Nomad wants to get fit!

Ahoi lovely nerds :)

Today I finally realized that I need a change. I saw myself in a mirror and those 10 kilos I gained the last months shocked me. I don't want that. I want to be fit!

Why did I gain so much weight? I am kind of a full time traveler without any money. That's why I often eat junk food and "forget" to exercise. I am a 173 cm tall female and reached 70 kilos by now. This has to stop!

My goal is to lose these 10 kilos and feel comfortable in my own body again. I don't care much about the scales though, I just want to be happy with my look again. And I want to be healthy, drink less alcohol (while travelling every day is a saturday! Argh!) and eat better food. :)

My plan is to start exercising every day. My weights will be my 10 kilo backpack (that's all I have). I want to build healthy habits. 3 healthy meals a day is what I am working on now (this is really difficult if you don't have a kitchen...). I want to do pull-ups. I want to meditate every day. And I want to become a yoga teacher in India, but I definitely have to work on my fitness before I go there.

I joined the rebellion because I think this is a great community of friendly people who don't care where you come from, it is just about supporting others on their way to get fit. Thanks guys :)

Hope you are all having a great day :)

Inosch