Hello, seeking for a new life!

Hi, 

I am from Brazil and I do not speak english very wel, so... forgive me... (many times i have to use google translator to write something).

But ok, I have 1.72m tall and I am trying to get my ideal weight, now I am with 90Kg, I started to go to the gym In november with 94kg, I believe that I am doing pretty well, but I was needing of new motivations to continue and to improve, so I found nerdy fitness. I have to admit that I do not know how the things work here, I read some articles on the blog and I loved!

Some advice to me?

Thanks! Bye!

• Like 1

Hello IgConte!

Welcome to NF. I am new to NF too. I don't know what your fitness level is but you might want to try the beginner body weight circuit traing. I just did my 2nd day of it today and I am finding it very challenging. It's working my a$$ off.

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2009/12/09/beginner-body-weight-workout-burn-fat-build-muscle/

Good luck!

Firelamb

• Like 1

What lies before us and what lies behind us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. Ralph W. Emerson

Carry on warriors!

Hi firelamb67,

I have a good cardio, I am running 10km in about 55min (not amazing, but i am proud about), my problem today is that I have no control about my time, and difficulties with my alimentation, I am 88 kg now, when i am on exercises, i do my best and really take the things seriously. I have read this article that you have recomended, but at the gym I can't do the exercises by myself because i am new there, so i have to respect the trainer indications.

How ever sorry about the english!

• Like 1

Welcome to the rebellion IgConte! You are doing great so far! I would be proud too if I could run 10km in 55min. I would be proud if I could run around the block! I am not a runner. The new 6 week challenge starts 2/23 and I would love to see you join us! Here is the link to the challenge instructions.

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/58253-challenge-instructions-updated-jan-1-2015/

You would start as a recruit. This is just a way for you to have goals and hold yourself accountable. It might help you with time management and alimentary on. I am assuming you are using this word to explain nourishment or your diet?

There are lots of articles on the blog page and I can point you to some specific ones if you let me know what your priorities are. Or maybe after you set up your goals I can reccomend some.

I will keep my eye out for your challenge thread! Let me know if you have any questions!

Good luck!

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge