You get a PR. You get a PR. EVERYONE GETS A PR!!!!!!!!! [At least Tialoredron does; and wants to spread some lovin']

Making a go-to for me so I don't have to work in a new thread every time.

But in either case; PR.

Yesterday's WOD included 1x max/PR Backsquat and I was able to hit 170 lbs. Great milestone for me as this is my current bodyweight and a great WOOT! to lead the last two weeks of the current 6 week challenge.

Today's WOD is another 1x max/PR for Cleans, hoping to be able to clean BW as well, but I will increment from current 1x max and increase as comfortable.

• Like 7

Half-elven Ranger

Current Challenge: Jumpin' back in the fray

Another PR set, this time on a none 1x max workout; 165 lbs deadlift [Whoot!]

The workout was actually 50 cal row, 40 Ab Mat Sit Ups, 30 box jumps 24", 20 pullups [scaled with bands], 10 Deadlifts 265 [scaled 165], 5 Hand Stand Push Ups [scaled heel-to-wall hand stands], 10 DL, 20 pullups, 30 box jumps, 40 AMSU, 50 cal row.

Still not 100% sure what my actual 1x max is at this point, but I can confidently say I can DL my bodyweight [170 lbs]!

• Like 1

Half-elven Ranger

Whoop! New PR busted for Back Squat! Increased my 1x max by 15 lbs and am now able to squat 105% Bodyweight!

I tried for a second rep, but I failed at bottom and needed to bail the bar. I was able to Deadlift it, tried to Clean it, but I wasn't able to get it all the way up.  The Deadlift felt pretty comfortable, looking forward to finding out my new PR on that lift soon!

Half-elven Ranger

Its been a long while since I have updated my sig and had a Woot; yesterday's WoD involved re-finding our 1x Max for deadlift (was at 215 lbs, didn't update my sig when I busted that from 165 lbs on 9 February earlier this year) and I was able to lift 265 with a double over grip! The second attempt failed and I needed to do a switch grip for the remainder of the day (12 minute AMRAP 15 calorie rows, 10 AMSU 20 lbs, 3 Deadlift 245 lb scaled) Even after busting PR for our strength workout, I was still able to knock out 5 rounds and get one calorie done for the start of the next round.

And now for the DOMs....

Half-elven Ranger