Goal Size Reached - Quest Complete: Closet Purge!

I barely own enough clothing anymore to put together suitable outfits for work, but I've finally purged all the size 14, 12, 10, 8, and some 6 items.  Finally settled at my goal size 4!  Rocking visible arm muscles and abs in my hilariously limited collection of clothes.... and I just feel good looking at this empty closet because, darn it, it's a sign that I accomplished something awesome.

And now I get to go shopping. :D

• Like 14

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

Stars, I know I have said it before, but I am unbelievably proud of you!!  Your progress and devotion have been amazing.  But this pales in comparison to your support and motivation you provide for any and everyone on these forums, you are a wonderful example of what a NFer should be!  I hope one day to thank you in person for the motivation you have provided me

oh and congrats on the closet clearing!

• Like 1

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

Stars, I know I have said it before, but I am unbelievably proud of you!!  Your progress and devotion have been amazing.  But this pales in comparison to your support and motivation you provide for any and everyone on these forums, you are a wonderful example of what a NFer should be!  I hope one day to thank you in person for the motivation you have provided me

oh and congrats on the closet clearing!

Thank youuuu!!!!!

Maybe at camp?  Are you going to camp?  You get a biiiiiiiiiiig hug if so!

Huge woot! I don't even like shopping, and yet looking forward to that day is a huge motivation for me.

Congrats!

Thanks!  I'm so happy and excited about building up my tiny wardrobe.  :redface:

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

tumblr_n2ievk7P6C1s8gtxto1_500.gif

• Like 1

Half-Ork Scout Leader
Running PRs : 5K 24m16s | 10K 53m32s | 15K 1h18m09s | Half Marathon 2h1m44s | Marathon 4h42m2s 
Past Challenges #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13  #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22
                               #23 #24 #25 #26 #27 #28 #29 #30 #31 #32 #33 #34 #35 #36 #37 #38 #39 #40
Current Challenge Don't Call It A Comeback

That's awesome! My wife is starting to find it hard to fit into her wardrobe because of the same problem.  

It's a good problem to have, if occasionally frustrating. ^_^

tumblr_n2ievk7P6C1s8gtxto1_500.gif

A++++

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

That's awesome! Way to go, Stars!

Thank you!  I am so thrilled!

Superb!!!!!

Thanks!

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd shopping accomplished.  Now I have a professional mini-wardrobe of awesomeness, and I feel like a million bucks.  Winning at life!

• Like 2

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

But this pales in comparison to your support and motivation you provide for any and everyone on these forums, you are a wonderful example of what a NFer should be!

As one of the assassins nooblets you've been keeping an eye on this challenge, I want to second this.

Also, congrats! :)

• Like 1

Level 3 Human Jedi Apprentice / Assassin

{ running, rock climbing, frisbee }

As one of the assassins nooblets you've been keeping an eye on this challenge, I want to second this.

Also, congrats! :)

Aw, thank you!  :redface:   I love encouraging the recruits - I'm glad my efforts have been helpful to you!  Go out there and be awesome!!!!

Way to go. That's just so much awesomesauce.

WOOT! Have fun in your new outfits that fit you much better than the last ones! :D

Thanks! :D  Getting dressed in the morning has become far more exciting than previously. ;)

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

Super impressive, congratulations! Now go buy that awesome wardrobe you've always wanted, you've earned it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Half-Elf: Ranger/Assassin

Challenges: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6a] [6b] [7] [8] [8.5] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [ --> Battle Log]

Old Battle Logs [2017] New Battle Log 2018: Reforged

DragonForging My Life: Epic Quests [Google D] Epic Quests [NF]

Lifter Profile [Symmetric Strength] Racer Profile [Athlinks] Body Comp [G-Sheet] Running Stats [G-Sheet]

Super impressive, congratulations! Now go buy that awesome wardrobe you've always wanted, you've earned it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks!

I did go out and buy the sorts of items I've wanted to own, and now I'm just happy getting dressed every morning.  What a nice influx of joy into my day. ^_^

• Like 2

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

Wow. Congrats. Great to see the results of sticking to a plan. And you got to go full wardrobe shopping from pretty much scratch which I'd love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Fitness:  Self defence, Yoga, Meditation.  As of July 16 dumbell weight training.

Other interests:  Pre hospital medicine, Role playing, Sci-fi / fantasy, Cooking, Dog.

First Challenge Second Challenge Third Challenge