Chat Room

Hi Everyone!

You may need to log out and log back in to see it (and you may not) but if you look at the bottom of your screen - we have installed a chat room/im software.

give it a shot, let us know if you see any issues!

ps - everyone please thank topher for his help/being awesome :)

A FEW THINGS:

-To get someone to show up in your Who's Online" window, you need to add them as a friend. To do that, click on their username, click on "Add to contacts" - you will then be brought to a page that allows you to add them as a friend

-To disable sounds/notifications, click on the gear that's to the bottom right hand of your screen, to the right of the Whos Online menu - that will let you set your status and disable any notifications you want.

-The chatrooms are to your left. Create your own or go in the main one. I don't care :)

-If you want the chatrooms in their own window, press "popout". It's the third option, next to "create chatroom"

-Yes, you can draw your own pictures. Lets try and keep them clean, hmm? :)

-I will add to this list as I learn more :)

I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

It lags a bit on my end. Takes a few seconds to load my message I sent.

Other than that... So far I find it AWESOME. Love it so much :)

Make today your someday~~~"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line~~~"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer~~~"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Ok.None of the chat rooms are showing up for me. Just one. Lobby+ right now. Is anyone else having this issue?

Make today your someday~~~"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line~~~"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer~~~"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Last night I was in the "Rebel Central" Chatroom though. AND I created a chatroome "NaNoWriMo Squad" Both are now gone.

Ah. That could be. That would suck though...

Interesting thing this technology.

FOREVER STUCK IN NERD FITNESS!!!!

There should be a bar at the bottom of the screen when viewing this. On the left side there is a button that says Chatrooms. Click on that and a list pops up. Right now, no one is in chat and no chat rooms exist. But usually someone makes one called Nerd Fitness. I just made it, so if you want to come check it out it should show up in the Lobby now.

Guest Carjack

It must have been deleted when everyone logged out.

Normal chat users can create rooms, so I recreated the chatroom and will be idling in it all day. I won't be here most of the time to chat but the room should last a while.