Shark Week, yay! Today's a rest day :D After May Day celebrations (walking a lot, spending hours outdoors) and all the biking yesterday, today's time for some gentle yoga, a short walk, and studying at home. There's a report I need to start working on, and an exam coming up later this month :) I had a small portion of oatmeal for breakfast, but I think I'll stay off it for a couple of days - I'm going to rest, so I don't need all that energy.

But the oatmeal is helping me stay away from Mount Choc! I figure that since I've already had more carbs, I shouldn't go for more :D So, this has been a good stepping stone towards making the visits to MC less frequent. I'm thinking of demolishing the whole mountain: summer is coming, and the room temperature goes up. Melted chocolate, anyone? And it doesn't do me any good. Mentally, yes, but physically, not so much. And there are other ways to feel good.

Gonna stay away from the scales for now, too. Being sick and having Shark Week symptoms have made me a bit blind to what's going on in my body. I feel huge, but I look OK in the mirror. I catch myself standing in front of the mirror looking for evidence that I look fat. Not healthy! I try not to think about it too much, since there's no rush to drop the last few pounds. And that's the thing: I'm no longer 25 kg away from my ultimate goal, but 5 kg. Sure, my morning weight might be higher now, but still. :D We're talking less than 7 kg. And I know that I can do it.

Besides, I'd like to make my goals to revolve more around my health and yoga progress. Focusing on diet and fitness goals instead of my body's appearance would be a good idea, especially since I seem to be thinking about my appearance way too critically.

Gonna take a short nap now, and start working. Have a good Tuesday! :)

• Like 4

-:*~ Journal ~*:-

12 minutes ago, Shepherd Fox said:

And there are other ways to feel good.

Like make gifts out of the chocolate and give it as a surprise to all your friends :)

Then the chocolate will still bring you lots of good feelings.

• Like 2
Doodlie for life, Pancake by choice
Spoiler

Challenge 12, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 

Challenges 2017: 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

Challenges 2018: 29, 30, 31, 32, 3334, 35,

Challenges 2019: 36, 37, 38, 39, 40

Challenges 2020: 41, 42, 43, 44, 45

Challenges 2023: 46, 47

22 hours ago, Terah said:

Like make gifts out of the chocolate and give it as a surprise to all your friends :)

Then the chocolate will still bring you lots of good feelings.

This is a good idea! Instead of "surprise, bitch!" I can go "surprise, Twix!" No insults and results in chocolate, much better :)

I think my Sharks have been exposed to some gamma radiation

tumblr_llipinBL1p1qf9jcfo1_500.gif

I was so glad to find a shark with the same name as Bruce Banner this is great

I was so tired yesterday. My head feels heavy, and I have the weird flu symptoms... Some sort of a hormonal thing, I believe. I walked to town, and planned on walking back home, but... nope :D I took the bus, and a nap. Sleep was very heavy, and I just felt weird, tired an nauseous all day. I studied for my exam in the morning, and planned the report, so I reached that goal, at least :) Spent the rest of the day resting and reading. I put the laptop away at 9 PM, and read a book until 10:20. I slept all the way to 6 AM, and got another hour of sleep after that. Very good <3

I don't feel as hopeless with this fatigue and constant flu, anymore. I think I've accepted that they're caused by the stress, and I just have to keep resting. The heavy feeling in my head and the pressure I feel in my forehead are weird, though, and they got worse after May Day celebrations (a lot of walking and socializing outdoors took their toll, I guess). But I was making good process, so now I just have to focus on that again. I still have a month before the internship starts, and I'm gonna get all the rest I can before that.

... only a month before the internship starts. Time flies!

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Shepherd Fox said:

I was so glad to find a shark with the same name as Bruce Banner this is great

This is indeed the perfect gif :D

Sleep all the sleep, you need it right now <4

• Like 1
Doodlie for life, Pancake by choice
Spoiler

Challenge 12, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 

Challenges 2017: 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

Challenges 2018: 29, 30, 31, 32, 3334, 35,

Challenges 2019: 36, 37, 38, 39, 40

Challenges 2020: 41, 42, 43, 44, 45

Challenges 2023: 46, 47

To sum this day up quickly: *shark week shenanigans*

But I did study, and got the insurance for Internship Town apartment in check :) It's very sunny and warm, so I've walked and enjoyed the weather. I also found a new phone: Samsung J5! I haven't had a Samsung before. The store only had a model piece, but they're getting more phones later this week. I'll go check it out on Friday, or during the weekend :)

I'd really want to make some soup, but I still have other food in the fridge I should eat. *first world problem intensifies* I'll make soup tomorrow. Eating's been fine today, and I'm just waiting for this Shark Week bloating to go down. Morning weight after breakfast was 72 kg, which is fine. I felt slightly sick in the morning, but meh. I don't even care :D I'm able to get my stuff done, and I might do some light yoga in the evening.

But now: time for dinner...!

• Like 3

Ugh. Radioactive sharks are the worst. Just keep on keeping on.  

• Like 2

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

3 hours ago, LadyShello said:

Ugh. Radioactive sharks are the worst. Just keep on keeping on.  

tumblr_n42ext7qd31sial0xo1_500.gif

Thanks!!

3 hours ago, ninjakitten said:

So close to the goal Ensi. AMAZING! You rock. <3

I do have those first world 'omg all the food that I have is not what I want to eat right now' problems too at times... The struggle is real. :D (+ Shark week sucks. But you can do this!)

Thanks, NK!! Actually, I did reach 70 kg a couple of weeks ago! I'm currently maintaining for a while, and I don't mind the weight going up a bit. But only, like, two kg. ò__ó

I'm glad to hear I'm not alone with my struggle!! :D And thanks! The sharks are obviously pushing me on. With their teeth. And lasers. Ugh.

Talking about not letting the weight go any higher... What's this:

• Like 4