just a little anniversary....

So, exactly 1 year ago, a very unhappy and dissatisfied me was once again combing the internet for any kind of solid, concrete advice on how to get healthier at home without having to buy 3 months of a product at a time. I just wanted hard facts, some common sense, and a straight line of advice that didn't have any bullshit and actually explained why and how things work.

That night, I found NerdFitness. And I was so inspired and encouraged by what I found -- something I'd been looking for for years -- I jumped up and tried my hand at the BBWW.

I couldn't even do 2 circuits and the next day, my body was very sore and displeased with me.

Today, I'm happy to say I'm progressing to workouts I never thought I'd be able to do. Decline pushups (and pushups were my BANE for a very long time), plyometric exercises, and soon I'm hoping to get that first pullup conquered. I've gone from 137lbs to 117lbs in one year. I feel better than ever and I am stronger than I ever was before. I never could have done it without NF and the truly wonderful community of fun, smart, and nerdy people. I wouldn't be here without NF, and everyone has my deepest and profound thanks.

This is my one year anniversary in my fitness quest, and my work has just begun.

Stay sexy, nerds.

• Like 3

Battle Log
Challenge Log
I made a mistake.