Movie One Liners with a Fitness Twist

I love putting fitness twists on movie or literature lines. Hell, my handle on here fits the bill on that one. I recently read this article and a line early on in it gave me the idea to put a fitness twist on the oldest meme around (which my high school and college Physics professor claimed to be one of the orginators of), star wars pants.

It's easy. Take a famous movie line, and replace one word with a fitness related term to make it funny. If possible, add a screen shot of that part of the movie to clear it up for those who can't remember the true line.

Come with me, if you want to lift.

Terminator2_Come-with-me-if-you-want-to-

I find your lack of squats disturbing.

ForceChoke.jpg

That there’s some squat rack in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.

lotrsamspeech_1.jpg?itok=XbWvBM-J

Got it? Go.

• Like 3

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

The point is, ladies and gentleman, that strength, for lack of a better word, is good. Strength is right, strength works. Strength clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Strength, in all of its forms; Strength for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind. And strength, you mark my words, will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA.

• Like 1

"Don't talk like you're one of them!  You're not, even if you'd like to be.  To them you're just a freak, like me.  They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out—like a leper.  See, their smith machines, their "cleanses"…it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of donuts.  They're only as good as the scale allows them to be.  I'll show you, when the chips and salsa are gone, these—ah—"civilised people"?  They'll eat each other.  See, I'm not a meathead.  I'm just ahead of the curve."

giphy.gif

(I hope this is good *prays*)

• Like 8

Race: Were-Jaguar | Class: CodeMONKey

Level: 18 | STR: 46  | DEX: 41  | STA: 35  | CON: 51  | WIS: 57 | CHA: 47

Spoiler

---

Challenges: CURRENT

18TH | 17TH | 16TH 15TH 14TH | 13TH | 12.5TH | 12TH | 11TH |

10TH | 9TH | 8TH 7TH | 6TH | 5TH | 4TH | 3RD | 2ND | 1ST

Accountbilbuddies: Artists unite for March/April 2017!

---

"Everyone's the same height when you punch them hard enough"

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans

"Don't talk like you're one of them!  You're not, even if you'd like to be.  To them you're just a freak, like me.  They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out—like a leper.  See, their smith machines, their "cleanses"…it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of donuts.  They're only as good as the scale allows them to be.  I'll show you, when the chips and salsa are gone, these—ah—"civilised people"?  They'll eat each other.  See, I'm not a meathead.  I'm just ahead of the curve."

giphy.gif

Yes.   That is very good.  

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

giphy.gif

/standing slow clap

• Like 3

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

"Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Planet Fitness anymore." (Wizard of OZ...but you knew that)

Toto-and-Dorothy-toto-the-wizard-of-oz-1

"All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my squats." (Sunset Boulevard)

tumblr_l7wmhdRlkd1qakn9to1_500.gif

"You can't handle the squats!" (A Few Good Men)

you-cant-handle-the-truth1.jpg

"We'll always have yoga."  (Casablanca)

casablanca-still1.jpg

• Like 2

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

My name is Maximus Deadlifticus Sumoridius, commander of the Benches of the North, General of the Prowler Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Squattus Barbendius. Despoiler of the quarter-rep, friend to the lifters of Olympus. And I will have my squat rack, in this gym or the next.

• Like 7

Searching the world for a cure for my wanderlust.

These are great guys, keep em coming!

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

giphy.gif

This was fantastic.

• Like 1

Eat. Sleep. High bar squat. | Strength is a skill, refine it.
Follow my Weightlifting team's antics: Instagram | Facebook | Youtube
Looking for a strength program? Check out The Danger Method and remember to do your damn abs

I gots one more:

300-tonight-we-do-hiit-sprints.jpg

• Like 1

Race: Were-Jaguar | Class: CodeMONKey

Level: 18 | STR: 46  | DEX: 41  | STA: 35  | CON: 51  | WIS: 57 | CHA: 47

Spoiler

---

Challenges: CURRENT

18TH | 17TH | 16TH 15TH 14TH | 13TH | 12.5TH | 12TH | 11TH |

10TH | 9TH | 8TH 7TH | 6TH | 5TH | 4TH | 3RD | 2ND | 1ST

Accountbilbuddies: Artists unite for March/April 2017!

---

"Everyone's the same height when you punch them hard enough"

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans