Movie One Liners with a Fitness Twist

I see dead lifts (Sixth Sense)

• Like 2

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4)🕶️s, Cooking (7)🍳Fitness (2)💪💪,  Gourmet Cooking (3), Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1)📖 Video Gaming (3)🎮🎮, Wellness (2)

From the immortal words of Ron E. Howard, creator of Conan the Barbarian:

“I have known many programs. He who denies them is as blind as he who trusts them too deeply. I seek not beyond lifting. It may be the cardio averred by the triathletes or Stronglift's realm of barbells and squat racks, or the rubber mats and warehouse halls of Glassman's CrossFit. I know not, nor do I care. Let me lift heavy while I live; let me know the rich flavors of protein shakes and stinging of pre-workout mix, the hot embrace of a deep sleep, the mad exultation of weightlifting when the barbell flame and crimson, and I am content. Let teachers and philosophers brood over questions of reality and illusion. I know this: if fitness is illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I lift, and am content.”

jason-momoa-workout.jpg

• Like 3

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager