New Achievement Unlocked!

Jogged my first non-stop mile today!  Even in grade school I couldn't do this (mostly because I found an excuses to get out of running the mile all but one time).  Granted it took me 15 minutes, but I never stopped to walk which is something I never did before.

• Like 6

Lvl 1 Hobbit Adventurer

STR 3| DEX 1| STA 1| CON 3| WIS 6| CHA 2

Haha I never managed to find excuses, but I did hide in the woods and wait for a group of people that it was believable that I was finishing with and jump back in on the last lap. :P  Congratulations on your first mile. :)

• Like 1

Current Challenge - ßean limps into the Assassins Guild Daily Battle Log - ßean's Daily Grind No Soda Challenge: 365 Days | Current: 175 Days (Updated 07/19/15)

47.95%
47.95%

Nicely done! I can 100% relate to what you're saying... It's just too much to ask to have someone run a mile without any fitness background! I feel bad for kids in PE, they're not taught about how to reach fitness goals realistically, or about the power of tiny improvements over a long time!

• Like 1

Freebyte   |   Level 0   |   Dwarf Adventurer

STR: 0  |  DEX: 0  |  STA: 0  |  CON: 0  |  WIS: 0  |  CHA: 0

"Live long and prosper."

Nicely done! I can 100% relate to what you're saying... It's just too much to ask to have someone run a mile without any fitness background! I feel bad for kids in PE, they're not taught about how to reach fitness goals realistically, or about the power of tiny improvements over a long time!

I know, right? Too often there isn't enough variety in PE classes to make it fun for everyone, nor is proper form ever discussed, or the benefits of why playing is so important. I know they're just kids but you can still put it into "kid speak".

High Elf-Rakshasa Assassin | LVL 16 | STR: 18 | DEX: 11 | STA: 13 | CON: 6 | WIS: 18 | CHA: 19