Long press reset instead of short press....my bad

Its been a week since I singed up on the forums and set up my goals. Everything was good and dandy the first day. I didnt wake up at 630 like I wanted to but I said "Hey, its alright Slight, just work out at night!" So that's what I did. I ran the first Zombies Run 5k session at 730 in 35 degrees and I felt damned good about it. I had eaten insane healthy all day (who knew that a chunk of lettuce with a dash of salt was such a good snack) and I felt great. However, the next day my brain must have rejected all that wonderful dopamine and serotonin because I was horribly depressed. I realized I was failing 2 out of 4 classes (a situation that has be mostly resolved at this point by working with the school and planning to retake the classes this summer) I realized I had no play to really call home at the moment as I am between three houses during this separation between my wife and I. Lastly, everyone around me seems to want my help with something or another.

So I revisited my goals and made a small adjustment. I cleared up my school stuff, I plan on buying a weeks worth of meal stuff at one time and prepping it for when I am out at other houses (thanks to http://paleoonabudget.com/) and I also plan on starting again. I figure I will do the six week challenge with the same goals next 6 week challenge as I just want to get the habits down before I move forward. This is really just me venting. It seriously feels like me vs everything else. Hopefully the next week I can wake up earlier and do my workouts in the AM. 

I don't try to restrict myself to a specific time to workout. That flexibility gives me the ability to psyche myself up for it. Just keep being mindful of what needs to be done. Sorry about the life issues...I'm also prone to depression. I don't want that to control me though. I want to be able to tell my brain how I feel.