Hey guys,

I'm Charly, 26 years old and living in the UK. I'm a girl, and I work as a chef.

I've found myself here because I love achievements, levelling up, and having goals to beat. Otherwise I get really bored of exercising especially when results don't happen overnight.

Eating healthy and being a chef don't always go hand in hand, I have so many delicious ingredients to work with and it's difficult to choose the right ones, and not just make cakes for myself to eat all the time!

I currently do yoga, body balance and pilates, and chuck in a tiny bit of weight lifting on the side (which I'm hoping to improve on...) for me, exercise class is the easy part because I can see my gym from my house - it's pretty good motivation whenever I say I can't be bothered, but food is definitely my downfall. I either cook unhealthily, or I'm so tired after work that I just microwave some junk... Not good.

But yes, that's me! Nice to meet you all and looking forward to getting involved in the forum some more

Charly

Hi Charly! Since you love achievements and having goals have you thought about setting up some kind of healthy food blog where you come up with maybe 2-3 recipes that are healthy every week and rate their tastiness according to your palate? 

Could be a challenge for you and an amazing resource for those that don't have culinary talent/imagination to make their own stuff :) 

• Like 1

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

You can have results or excuses. Not both

I know what you mean about the cooking! They say that learning to cook helps you eat healthier (which it does), but when you like cooking too much you just start cooking too much unhealthy stuff too! 

• Like 1

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 49

2022 challenges:  49 (current)

2015-2021 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | | 46 | 4748 ||

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell.