Spring Fever or a Master Procrastinator at work?

You'll never know, however neither will I.

We're having a weird spring here in my slice of the prairies and it has lured me out of my blankets and hibernation. This is also coinciding with the looming prospect of 2 weeks of finals/midterms/and oral practicals next month that has my hind-brain going into full throttle flight mode. Regardless of the reason I'm going to do my best to take full advantage of this motivation while it lasts.

How best to do that I'm not sure, I've spent the last couple of weeks slowly trying to improve my diet without pushing myself into too much change too quickly. (I only have so much willpower.) With the change of weather right now I've been taking advantage of the Vets recommendation to bike with my dog rather then always going to the dog park to help with her back issues. (I'm way more likely to do something for my dog than for myself.)

I know my primary interest is in improving my strength and endurance. I'm going into a career where my physical fitness is going to directly correlate with how Long I can keep doing what I love.

Any advice is appreciated, I'm going to sleep on it and report in first thing tomorrow with a plan.

Current stats:

height-5'10"

Weight-230 lbs

bmi - >30

Be the woman, that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil goes "Oh sh*t she's up!"

Level: 0

Race: Human

Class: Adventurer/ Zombie Survivor.

So after a night to think about it the following sounds like a workable plan.

The three step mini-quest.

Overall objective: create a baseline rhythm of baby steps to build-up my momentum and mental willpower without using up too much of my self-discipline reserves (cause I'll need that or studying over this same time period).

Step one: get back to wearing my fit bit tracker. Goal: 10,000 steps a day minimum.

Step two: food diary. Goal: daily entry with optional calorie content. I want to focusing on what and how much I'm already eating avs a calorie goal just to get a nonjudgement baseline.

Step three: minimum six hours of activity/week. Goal(s): a) bike/walk with my dog 45-60 minutes per day. B) additional strength workout 3-4x/week.

Quest successful completion: I will have a rhythm in place to participate in next Six week challenge.

I think that this sounds feasible to me and something I'll be capable of implementing and sticking with. As always any advice or feedback is appreciated. I'll keep a log here though I'm not sure if it's going to be a daily or bi weekly one yet. Tomorrow is day one so I'll check back in then. :)

Have a good night,

Red out.

Be the woman, that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil goes "Oh sh*t she's up!"

Level: 0

Race: Human

Class: Adventurer/ Zombie Survivor.