Defeated by the dungeon Winter

I was doing great last year. I ran my first 5k. I was walking 10k steps every day. I could distinctly feel some muscle. But then the rainy season started and my shoes were not waterproof. So then I was only walking a few times a week and maybe doing bodyweight workout once. And then it got colder and maybe I'd walk once every few weeks and maybe practice pull-ups while I was out. And then I got a job. Wow, if I couldn't manage to find the time when I had all the time in the world, having a full-time job again really cut into my schedule. Now I wasn't working out at all and having problems enough just cooking my own food.

That was in December and I keep making plans to start working out again. I've even run/walk a couple times this last month. But I want to do this consistently. I need to put my plans into effect. Now. It's an official respawn and I might need some help. So I'm going to be joining this next challenge to get some accountability out of myself. And I'm going to succeed.