I've been reading NF for a while now but this is my first time posting and I'm really excited! :D

About me..? Had quite a rough year last year, put on two stone, got it off again in August for a cousin's wedding, moved out of my parents in October and bang! just like Johnny here it is again!  

I have started a mini challenge based around the 6 week challenges, so look forward to taking on the next one seriously.

My goals at the moment are to lose the weight and get down to around 119lbs, from around 130, then see how I feel in myself. Also and my main reason for coming here is I want strength. I have a serious lack of bodily strength so I plan to change that too (my first goal is the monkey bars, I help out at... https://www.girlguiding.org.uk/default.aspx?page=342 and am currently being up-staged by 5-7 year old girls)

I can't wait to get involved and see what I'm actually capable of!!!

:playful:

Side note, love this --> :panda:

Anything's possible if you've got the nerve. - J.K Rowling

Full circuits of beginner bodyweight without effort- can complete 3 but it is effort! (7.5.15)

did my first full bent knee push up  :pride: