There are no limits, only plateaus.

First of all I think i've done this the wrong way around... I have already started my first 6 week challenge(albeit a bit late) before even introducing myself.

I'm 19 years old, still live with my mom, and am starting university soon. I "dropped out" of highschool, well not really.. but I skipped over 100 days of school in 9th grade(To play WoW and CoD) and basically failed, so I just got my GED instead at 17. When I was young(1st - 3rd) grade, I was actually quite fit and played soccer for my school, after 3rd grade I quit playing soccer and my health and fitness started to decline.

At around 8th grade I basically became a recluse, I stopped going to school and didn't leave the house much, spending 90% of my time playing video games. During this 2-3 year period is when my health and fitness hit rock bottom, not to mention my social skills as well. I simply forgot how to communicate with other humans, and became extremely "shy". It was around this time(16 years old or so) that I started reading Nerd Fitness, and NF also helped encourage me to just get my GED and move on with life. I had been reading NF for years and just getting short bursts of motivation to work out or eat right before quickly falling back into my old ways.

It wasn't until the start of January 2015 that I decided to really get serious, not just with fitness and physical health but with mental strength. I am still pretty socially awkward, but not nearly as much as before, and i'm improving every day. I've lost about 35 lbs since then and gotten down to ~18%-20% body fat, and I get remarks about my weight loss from my family and friends all the time. I still have a long way to go, but at least now Iv'e started to walk the path. It's as Walt Disney once said: "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."

My goals for the future are to become less socially awkward, get below 10% body fat, get a job(any job for now), get into school and DO WELL, also i'd like to start training in Martial Arts and Parkour.

--------------------------------

I probably could have improved this post a lot, and gone into much more depth, but I didn't think about it. I will probably come and edit this later to make it better.

"You can always die, it's living that takes real courage."

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - Leonardo Da Vinci

"Do nothing which is of no use." - Miyamoto Musashi

Age: 19 / Height: 5'5" / Weight: 160 lbs / Body Fat %: ~21.07

Race: Hito-Neko(Male) | Class: Assassin / Jumper (Dexterity and Strength hybrid)

[Level: 0 | Str: 0 | Dex: 0 | Con: 0 | Wis: 0 | Cha: 0]

Challenges: 1

Current Challenge