Open PvP - 13th July - Rangers vs TheWorld - 7 min Burpee AMRAP

This is an open PvP, anyone can join in if they want. 

Rangers vs TheWorld (i.e. anyone from any of the other guilds)

7 Min Burpee AMRAP (as many reps as possible)

This is simple, perform as many burpees (important: see rules in link below for height setup) as you can in 7 mins.

Rules are per the 12.1 Crossfit Open WOD

This is a benchmark WOD, I encourage everyone to take part.

Our battle will take place on Monday 13th July, up to 1 week before is acceptable for scheduling.

Go Rangers! ;)

EDIT: Sign up in this sheet

• Like 2

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

I'm game, even though my home's full of hard floors bound to destroy my knees. Hard mode? Challenge accepted

• Like 1

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4), Cooking (6)🍳🍳🍳🍳Fitness (1)💪,  Gourmet Cooking (2)👨‍🍳👨‍🍳, Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1),  Video Gaming (3), Wellness (1)💆‍♂️

Do it at the new box, you have 4 weeks yet, you'll be a member by then surely? Could be a good icebreaker with new crossfit friends....or they'll hate you for it [emoji14]

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

I'm pretty new there, not sure if it's ok just walzing in and doing burpees on my own. Although if kzacher picks up the gauntlet and joins, I'm capable of doing burpees even in my sleep [emoji14]

• Like 1

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4), Cooking (6)🍳🍳🍳🍳Fitness (1)💪,  Gourmet Cooking (2)👨‍🍳👨‍🍳, Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1),  Video Gaming (3), Wellness (1)💆‍♂️

I'm pretty new there, not sure if it's ok just walzing in and doing burpees on my own. Although if kzacher picks up the gauntlet and joins, I'm capable of doing burpees even in my sleep [emoji14]

It's cool just mention my name ;)

Seriously, after 4 weeks they won't care, show up 15 mins early for a WOD and tell them what you're doing, you'll have a crowd around you cheering you on.

It's only 7 mins....but it will seem like 700 :witless:

• Like 2

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

I just re-arranged the furniture in the house a bit, mainly to get a carpet I needed and place it under a roof beam of convenient height. Had to try it out to see where I'm at and set a benchmark for the big fight, see how much I've improved. Might also serve to spark competition a bit.

I stand at 67. Come at me, bros

Edit: Measured the distance, it's actually 7,5"

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Not sure. The mental push during workouts leaves me with minimum brain capacity for numbers, which means I often miscalculate. I'll probably need a spotter. Still, I saw the video on the link you provided and the guy did 128 (I think) burpees, so you must be doing those insanely fast...

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Busted by logic [emoji14] Although I must admit, I did fall for it before looking into it. Well played,sir.

• Like 2

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Go ahead and throw my name in the pot.

I want to make sure Dark Raider gets a taste of our PvP early

• Like 2

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

Those kind of mind games don't work on someone who is lazy AND has no shame! :):)

It's an interesting theory but unfortunately proven untrue, you see Dawsy has joined in....:P

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

What!? A burpees challenge that no one told me about!? This will allow me to take out my latent frustration at the lack of burpees during CF Open 15. I'm in.

• Like 3

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.