Low Vitamin D

If your doctor recommends you take a vitamin D supplement, then take one.  

I don't know where you are, but in my area (north-east USA) vitamin D deficiency is common during the winter, we don't get enough sun.

I had to look up CRP, since I know nothing about it.  Something I've noticed, if you looked it up on WebMD or similar sites, they'll tell you ANYTHING could be cancer.  Seriously, I was looking up elbow pain I got from shoveling snow, and one of the possible causes of sore elbows was cancer.

Like Suited Hippy said, get some sun (or take vitamin D if you need to), talk to your doctor, and have pancakes.  Substitute waffles if you prefer.

• Like 3

I had a recently diagnosed vitamin D deficiency, possibly aggravating my sore joints and muscles. A simple supplement can fix that. As for CRP, it's a generic marker of inflammation, which can mean almost anything.

I used to read up everything on any symptom I had, and it just made everything worse. Relax, and have the aforementioned breakfast delights.

Azotus

Human Assasin

My Assasin 6WC

"Ask not for lighter burdens, but for stronger shoulders"

Step one: Go outside with exposed skin in the sun. (for the D)

Step two: Talk to your doctor, not randoms on the internet. Nothing will convince you that you are dying faster than looking up your symptoms on the internet. 

Step three: Pancakes.

Pancakes?  :huh:

Protein Pancakes? :blink:

• Like 1

Natildora

Most doctors recommend that people in the area Suited Hippy and I live in take a Vitamin D supplement. We get a lot of cloud cover here. Although  this next week of sunshine should draw the white bodies into the light... I guess  some people find a supplement easier than stepping outside for a few minutes a day  :rolleyes:

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Arian, arian, zehetzen da burnia. -Basque proverb

Frisian Shieldmaiden level 12 (STR:16) (DEX:16) (STA:23) (CON:22) (WIS:17) (CHA:15)

Challenges: 11/12.14 - 1/2.15 - 2/3.15 - 15.4/5 - 15.6/7 - 15.7/9 - 16.1 - 16.3 - 16.4 - 16.5 - 16.10 - 16.11 - 16.12 - 17.1 - 17.2

2017 Goals: Maintain BW BS, 100kg DL - Muscle Up - 1/2 Marathon Condition - Abs

If your doctor recommends you take a vitamin D supplement, then take one.  

I don't know where you are, but in my area (north-east USA) vitamin D deficiency is common during the winter, we don't get enough sun.

I had to look up CRP, since I know nothing about it.  Something I've noticed, if you looked it up on WebMD or similar sites, they'll tell you ANYTHING could be cancer.  Seriously, I was looking up elbow pain I got from shoveling snow, and one of the possible causes of sore elbows was cancer.

Like Suited Hippy said, get some sun (or take vitamin D if you need to), talk to your doctor, and have pancakes.  Substitute waffles if you prefer.

Echoing this.  The sky is not falling.  Talk to your doctor.  I know my mom is Vitamin D deficient and takes a supplement for it.  If that's no necessary/recommended by your doctor, go outside and get some sun.  

Also, pancakes are awesome.  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

i know it's been awhile but thanks guys. taking the supplement every week does make me feel a bit better and then it's like my levels go down again through out the week. and as for going out in the sun. ya where i live the humidity is awful and i just want to stay inside.

also i bought the tone it up nutrition plan cause i just got curious i guess and i spent my bonus on it. i regret it.

Natildora