[Warhammer Fantasy] The Thousand Thrones

You are evil my friend.. Ohhh so very evil!

Yes. Yes I am. Part of the job description as a DM. The other part is you people killing that first workout and considering it too easy. I learn what you're capable of and adjust to your capabilities, hopefully coming up with something challenging but not impossible

I did the rowing! Though it was part of my workouts...

But you voted neither day or night :P

• Like 2

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4), Cooking (7)Fitness (2)💪,  Gourmet Cooking (3), Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬🎬🎬🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1)📖 Video Gaming (3)🎮🎮, Wellness (2)

I'm never sure what folk mean when they say burpees. Are they what the English would call Bastards?

Come on daniel GET WITH THE TIMES! lol

https://youtu.be/qlwayg7yXoI?t=90

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

Brits... always gotta do things in a different manner than the rest of the world B)

• Like 3

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4), Cooking (7)Fitness (2)💪,  Gourmet Cooking (3), Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬🎬🎬🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1)📖 Video Gaming (3)🎮🎮, Wellness (2)

I would prefer to call them Bastards cuz they suck ass lol

Wolf

"Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun."

• Like 2

Wild Wolf

Class: Peerless Scarred/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 188#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Intro to Wolflean

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

I could controversially say we do it and then everyone goes to change it and bugger it up - but hey we are all international bro's (shaaraway=honorary bro), and I cba to look who 'invented' burpess (I suspect Hitler)

right, so what you linked is what I would also call burpees, however I have seen multiple folks on here from the US using burpee to describe squat down, kick back, full press up, legs in, jump up to standing - which is what we would call bastards.

So I didn't know if there was some transatlantic divide

• Like 1

YAY HONORARY BRO! 

85 situps, I'm gonna puke just thinking about it, yup I'll be doing bastard burpees right along with y'all.  Ugh.  Ok, will post after work today with my GLOWING ACHIEVEMENTS.

• Like 3

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

It's inevitable.. I'll be doing them as well. Cheers to my fellow crazy questrians! [emoji482]

It's been a while since I've done that many sit-ups.. I can already feel that little cramping feeling in the pit of my stomach from doing too many.. Lol. Bastards!

Wolf

• Like 2

Wild Wolf

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Spoiler

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Gonna try and get this bastard of a workout in this weekend guys. I'm not putting it off cuz I think it's gonna suck balls, but I'll get 'er done!

Wolf

• Like 1

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

How's everybody doing with the workout?

Lvl 60 Multitasker

I did this last week but totally forgot to post it here!!  (It's in my challenge log, haha):

>> Cooled down (hahahahaha) with 45 BW squats and 90 situps for the Warhammer RP... ugh... SO could not do 90 in one sitting after that workout so I broke it into 4 sets of 20 (and 10 on the last) with 9 burpees in between each set.

• Like 2

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

How's everybody doing with the workout?

Damn, DR, forgot to post my results [emoji107]ðŸ»

Made it through all the rounds.. With teeth clenched 98% of the time from those damn sit-ups! This workout hurt.. Lol

I ended up doing 90 burpees... With all the breaks from the sit-ups. And I was drenched in sweat. There was one time I refused to stop doing sit-ups because the burpees were killin me lol. All in good fun though, I need to practice more burpees for when I run my Spartan race on Halloween [emoji106]ðŸ»[emoji123]ðŸ»

This is kinda how I knew things would go going into this workout:

giphy.gif

I'll RP today as well- been a good while since I've walked in the shoes of Lanric.

Wolf

• Like 2

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

I may do it later today. Been crazy busy. Will do my best to get it done but if you must go on without me I understand.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

i railed mine out yesterday and posted in my thread... think i even mentioned that it was for here. with all the life craziness though, forgot to post here.

workout this morning: 

warm up(for warhammer rpg) 4 rounds of 20 squats(17 required) 90 sit ups(85 req) 10 burpees(9 req)
  • Like 2

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

How is everyone? Just checkin to make sure you are all alive and kickin [emoji106]ðŸ»[emoji123]ðŸ»

Wolf

• Like 2

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

By some weird coincidence, pretty much all the participants on this game, along with several other Rebels, seem to have been swallowed up by life lately. Oh well, it happens. I'll try to post up the next part of the story asap to get us back on track again.

• Like 2

Lvl 60 Multitasker

By some weird coincidence, pretty much all the participants on this game, along with several other Rebels, seem to have been swallowed up by life lately. Oh well, it happens. I'll try to post up the next part of the story asap to get us back on track again.

As we all should :) but no worries DR, just realized it's been over a week since I posted and wanted to drop a line [emoji123]ðŸ»

I think we are all nervous about another Rx'd workout from the demented mind of Dark Raider lol! Shit.. Last one was brutal dude [emoji123]ðŸ»[emoji123]ðŸ»

Wolf

• Like 2

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

Steel is drawn as the group circles the hulking mutant. He is not sure who to attack first and neither does anyone want to make the first move and get closer to him. Eventually, the furred abomination picks Lanric as the largest, most obvious target and lunges forward to attack him. The pit fighter is quicker than his frame would suggest and manages to dodge the blow. Sahar'a'Saif sees the opportunity and pounces forward with a flash of steel as he buries a dagger on his enemy's back. The mutant lets out a cry of pain and turns to slap the Arab with the back of his hand. Right at that point, Dusty runs into the fray and plants his teeth on the back of the man's foot, locking the jaws around the achilles tendon. The mutant slashes furiously, close enough to worry Ziegel who attempts to distract the monster in order to save his companion from being torn to ribbons. Kalomikai is about to pull the string of his bow back when his elven ears pick up sounds from his rear. Turning around, he sees a group of men pouring out from the fort's southern destroyed tower. They are dressed in filthy clothes, stained from the mud and one of them appears to have the head of a weasel. Seems like the noise attracted some company, because the men are armed with crude cudgels wrapped in leather. The elf turns around and lets an arrow fly true, but it can only hold back one of the attackers. The rest gang up and join the fight, creating a confusing situation. Lanric has an instant where the hulking brute is looking at his new allies and lets his defenses down, which is enough to provide the pit fighter with the time he needs to shove a sword into the mutant's gut. The beast folds over in agony and Lanric presses the blade deeper until it emerges from the back, then twists it to finish the monster off. He has no time to rejoice in his victory though, as he realizes that the newcomers have set their sights on Yussie and managed to overwhelm her through sheer numbers. The woman is held hostage by two guys, still kicking in resistance. At least they didn't try to kill her in cold blood, but they do have leverage. Eventually, the rest of the group are forced to calm down and surrender in order to prevent them from killing her. Live to fight another day.

TughlaqabadFort_saad.jpg

Stripped of their posessions and with their arms bound behind their backs, the group is led to the southern tower and dumped inside. The collapse has created a pit all the way down to the tower's foundation, which is flooded by the moisture that seeps in from the swamp. Thankfully, it's only about 3 feet deep, but one can only stand up for a while until the need to sit or sleep presents itself. It won't be pretty. The water looks foul and from the smell, this pit is most likely also used as a toilet. Soft, squishy lumps on the bottom underwater testify to that. Ziegel also feels his bare feet meet sharp stuff laying around. Maybe bones, splinters, shattered glass or similar refuse. He's a rat catcher after all, if anyone can beat their sense of disgust and reach down there to cut the bonds or even grab something to be used as a weapon, it's gotta be him. Sahar'a'Saif puts his lips together to signal everybody to be quiet. He, along with Yussie and Kalomikai are able to hear someone talking from above. The voices are slightly distant, so the Arab assumes they are coming from the courtyard, not from someone standing directly on the side of the ruined south tower.

"My lord Dahlbert" a male voice is heard. "Our temple was attacked. We have captured the attackers, but Udo was killed in the battle"

"Good" a rasping, inhuman voice responds. "Udo phell to ghreather phfredatorth than imthelph". The voice is slow and barely intelligible. It sounds like its owner has to put in a great effort in order to articulate every word. "Hiz brother will watcth over dthem oncth the sssun setsssth. Oli, you thtay guard until zen. Let zem rrrot for a hchwile before I quethhhtion gem. I believe our phhhrend Jurghen Baer thent dthem. He mutht knaw we're aphther ghim."

Feel free to describe any action scenes you like during the battle or interact with other characters once you are thrown into the pit. Might want to discuss your options. Ziegel can use stuff from the bottom to cut himself and everyone else loose. Climbing out of the pit to escape is not that challenging, but from what you heard, there will be a guard posted around. If you wish, you can wait to be questioned by the man called Dahlbert or you can make a move before that happens.

• Like 2

Lvl 60 Multitasker

The ape creature was big, but slow. Lanric smiled on the inside when the thing 1st turned his attention on the Pit Fighter. "So you want to pick out the biggest guy in our group? Mistake Ape-thing!" Between Lanric, the Arab and Dusty, this mutant wouldn't stand a chance.

When Lanric's sword was buried in the creatures gut, it turned to look at the warrior with soulless eyes, almost offering a plea to end his life quickly. The pit fighter showed no mercy and with the final twist, the life drained from the ape-thing and he fell to the ground.

It was hard to pinpoint where his anger level stood when the other men had surprised them from behind and grabbed Yussie. He had a soft spot for the little scribe and nearly charged into the group blind, swinging his sword, but knew better than to risk the lives of his companions. To get Yussie back safe, they needed to be smart about this.

****************************************************************************************************************************

Back in another Pit, Lanric thought to himself. The smell was rancid, but it didn't bother him any more than being captured and thrown in here. How badly he wanted to snap each individual neck of his captors. The thought fueled Lanric to a point where he decided to speak up to the group. At least the little scribe was safe..except for the foul water going up to her hips, the little thing, looked so out of place in this dark, dreary place of death and shit.

"Sahar'a'Saif..Dusty...I want to thank you for helping with the ape mutant." The Arab gave a slight nod and Dusty, tongue out and tail wagging, barked in response. "We can't stay in here. This place will become a tomb for all of us if we can't figure out a way to escape."

"You don't think they kept us alive for some reason?" The Elf inquired, looking to Lanric for the answer.

"Of course they did." Lanric responded, pondering the whole scheme of things. "But they don't plan on giving us a nice mug of ale and a turkey leg for our troubles...I think this Dahlbert character wants our blood to fill up this pit." Lanric paused again to see if the group would interject. "I'm in this with you all, and I wont leave anyone behind, so please speak up if you think we should stay and wait..."

• Like 2

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

Boo!! How's everyone doing? Most of you guys are Rangers right? I'm thinking my next 6WC will be with you guys so be on the lookout for me :)

Wolf

• Like 1

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

I think all of us besides you are Rangers actually. You're welcome to join next challenge round.

I've been busy and a little swept away by all the developments in Greece, but still holding on. As far as I know, shaarawy is still around, kzacher and cn3wton are super busy with new jobs and stuff thrown at them by life as it happens, while ItsDaniel is MIA

• Like 2

Lvl 60 Multitasker