Steve's Beginner Bodyweight Circuit x2

My first day doing the Bodyweight Circuit and I crushed two sets! That's a big achieve for me, given I wasn't able to do even 10 push ups just three months ago. Jumping Jacks - not in my wildest dreams. Today's weren't ready for boot camp but they were respectable. I was most impressed with my lunges - not a twinge of knee pain, where a few months ago, I wouldn't have had the knee stability to even try.

Rawr!

• Like 4

Level 4 Assassin

Red Team for Mario Challenge

Team Gimli in Fellowship of the Ring Challenge

Hufflepuff Housemate from Nerdwarts Challenge

nice!

keep up the good work

My Profile        |     I must not fear.  Fear is the mind killer.

My Battle Log  |     Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.

|     I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

Start to Run      |     And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

|   Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing.  Only I will remain.

Oh so sore...

and there's plenty more where that came from :P

but it does give a sense of satisfaction (at least it does to me): some kind of proof you actually did something

My Profile        |     I must not fear.  Fear is the mind killer.

My Battle Log  |     Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.

|     I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

Start to Run      |     And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

|   Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing.  Only I will remain.