Escaping my living situation!

So this isn't me hitting a milestone or a PR or a goal or anything, but I feel the need to shout this from the rooftops and beat my chest like King Kong and just victory-roar the day away (complete with Teen Titans gifs because why the hell not). And maybe this doesn't belong in the Woot Room, but this is my success of the day and it all began with a 20-second Berserker Mode moment. So there.

I AM MOVING OUT OF MY APARTMENT AND LEAVING MY ROOMMATE BEHIND!!!

I am absolutely at the end of my rope with this girl I live with. It's gotten to the point where everything she does makes me angry and I am just so. freaking. tired. of being so angry all the time. I dread going "home" at the end of the day and spend most of my waking hours in our apartment muttering curse words under my breath as I try and not explode and yell her into the ground. It's making all the other stress in my life so unmanageable and I've been waiting to hear back from this new apartment for over a week now. A very long week of clenched fists, grinding teeth, working out a little too much to avoid my apartment and spend time with my coaches and gym buddies (aka the best people in the world), and just trying not to go insane.

Well, today my application for a studio apartment FINALLY got approved, so now the end is in sight!!!! I can start moving next weekend. I feel like a huge weight has just melted off my shoulders and I can finally breathe again.

So now I can go from this:

Fa3k87f.gif

and this:

jPzSpn3.gif

To my own place of peace and quiet where someone isn't constantly yelling or talking to gerbils or leaving messes in the kitchen or leaving ovens and stoves on overnight or front doors unlocked or crumbs on every surface imaginable. (/rant)

ES62P4b.jpg

VICTORY IS MINE!

jmWjoT4.gif

• Like 2

Challenge | Twitter: @jarnold427 | Obsession

New Goal Progress

0%
0%

Start: 190   |   Goal: 175

Goal Achieved!!!

100%
100%

Start: 225   |   Goal: 190

Battle Log: Operation Avenger

I feel you, I had exactly the same issue with my last flatmate. Purely insufferable behaviour and selfishness made me loath him to the bones. Everytime I see him at university I could spit on him. I couldn't take it anymore and if you don't feel at home in your home anymore it's time to get a new one! Congratulations

• Like 1