Skinny nerd completes 25 PUSH UPS in a single workout!

A little back-story!

May 21 is my birthday,and I set a goal on April 21 to do the following things before May 21:

1.Complete 25 push ups in a single workout

2.Complete 20 assisted chin ups in a single workout

3.Complete a plank of 1 minute in a single workout

4.Compose a full cover of a song on my iPad.(I did "A sky full of stars-Coldplay" :peaceful:  )

5.Register for my TOEFL exam and complete it.

And I vowed to myself that if I completed all of these,I'l gift myself an electric guitar,and post this achievement here in NF,and keep posting from now on after having gone off the radar after creating the account.(And I just ordered the electric guitar online)

It's only May 17 and I've already completed all 5 of them today :nevreness: ..(I did the plank for almost a minute and 30 seconds :pirate: ))

These are my next set of challenges which I'l complete by June 10:

1.Complete 35 push ups in a single workout.

2.Complete 24 assisted chin ups.

3.Complete a plank of a minute and 50 seconds in a single workout.

4.Compose 3 full cover songs on my iPad.

5.Start the 100 scale guitar challenge and complete at least 20.(basically,it's about playing a guitar scale continuously for 100 times).

I'm already way too happy because I made a commitment to myself and kept it:)

More good things in the days to come,I hope :). I'l keep you all posted.

• Like 3

And I vowed to myself that if I completed all of these,I'l gift myself an electric guitar,and post this achievement here in NF,and keep posting from now on after having gone off the radar after creating the account.(And I just ordered the electric guitar online)

That was two days ago!  Where are the pics?

Searching the world for a cure for my wanderlust.

With regards to my next goal,here is my post from today's workout.

1.30 pushups

2.19 assisted chin-ups

3.Plank for 1 minute and 35 seconds.

I pushed the limits a tad too far with my pushups. So I got tired during the chin-ups and plank.

Overall,a happy improvement :nevreness:

Woot! DO IT. Haha, this is a huge inspiration for me to keep pushing as well, since I'm also working on my push ups and planks. Today I hit 20 push ups, and so far my best single plank is 50 seconds (though that was a few days ago, and I've been training with specific timed sets since then, so I suspect my overall time has improved considerably).

• Like 1

[Currently training for the Hunger Games]

Captain's (Battle) Log • Challenge Log

Woot! DO IT. Haha, this is a huge inspiration for me to keep pushing as well, since I'm also working on my push ups and planks. Today I hit 20 push ups, and so far my best single plank is 50 seconds (though that was a few days ago, and I've been training with specific timed sets since then, so I suspect my overall time has improved considerably).

It's good to know that I have a fellow mate who is also working on improving push ups and planks(to think that I'm the only one..phew :P)..Lemme know when you hit your next milestone  :joyous: