Hey all, Iv been following the paleo NF thing off and on for about 6 months. Thinking I'm guna stick with it this time and getting more involved will make that way easier for me. My over all goals are cut the fat add some muscle feel better mentally and physically. I have a relatively physical job so that helps a lot. My friends and or ppl I regularly associate with who all except for 2 think I'm crazy for eating the way paleo teaches and that ill accomplish nothing. All I hear is how I need to eat smaller portions (I am the human garbage disposal of the group yet still one of the slimmest and it does make some of my friends mad because they don't understand how I don't weigh 500lbs the way I eat) and all the other propaganda heart healthy whole grain has beat into the heads of pretty much all of America. However in the last month I'm already down 15lbs starting at about 190 and now as of today I'm at about 175. I want nothing more than to prove to them I'm not crazy and maybe they will follow and help themselves. Thanks see ya on the forums