artworks-000110094357-5alwdq-t500x500.jp

After the 6 week challenge is nearly over, i will go on with a daily battle log.

My introduction.

Main Quest

Feeling comfortable in my body, because of weight-loss and being more selfconfident!

3 smart quests

1st quest: running two times or 10km a week (at least) --> focus on 10km under 1h

I'm a member of two running communities, nike and adidas. Wanna focus on the adidas people, because a good friend of mine is now a member too. Best would be two runs with them, because there are goodies for a lot of participation. I'm using my tomtom watch (+ nike running and runkeeper) for recording and evaluation.

2nd quest: Bodyweight workout at least 3 times a week --> focus on a strong back / core

I'm using the NTC training app, doing a lot of core, stomache and back training. Also a friend of mine invited me to do crossfit with her, because she is a member in a studio and wants to be a trainer :D

3rd quest: Sleep around 8h at night!

Sleeping too much (12h) or too less (4/5h) the night. Plan: Get up befor 9am also when having a free day + just short afternoon napping after work.

4th quest: Cut sugar use! --> once icecream a week

Atm i escalate with sugar. Eating a whole B&J a day, also cookies etc. So i have to cut it! I love fruits, so i will concentrate more on them, than on sweets.

Motivation

-"Little by little, one travels far" Better a short workout than none!

- be my own superhero, epic eileen! Inspiring people, being cool, someone you look up to, for being strong, creative or whatever.

- fitting in my 3 too small dresses / 3 training shirts and I feeling comfy in a bikini.

- running a half-marathon end of summer.

Life Quest

Enjoying life more, use my time well, leave the comfort zone!

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us"

Upcoming events

20th June: Nike 10km run

14th july: starting new fulltime job

23th august: half marathon

31th august: starting new apprenticeship

-----

Now i will clean up my flat and after that having a BBQ with my guys while playing the best game of thrones game ever!

Darkness will make you strong.

This week was not that good :( everyday i was so tired, could have slept the whole week. The reason could be my low water-use, drink much too little atm.

Did a short run on monday with my running crew and totally left my comfort zone: I ran in a monkeysuit. Did two short workouts, bit push ups, no swimming. Not so good.

This morning i created a new logo for my running crew #boostberlin. My little district has a deer as sigil, so it was not hard to find a crossover:

10678688_888129317899700_930523417166483

11130273_888129324566366_655345869785297

sometimes i need some nerdy motivation to do my running,

Darkness will make you strong.