Blasted Clearance Racks...

I messed up even before I started trying to be good today :/  At the grocery store, I had every intention of sticking to the healthier items on my list and no more.  But I came to the store with three kids in tow, all famished and thirsty from cleaning four horse pens after being gone for a week (that's a LOT of poop!) And rather than going home to recharge and refeul before packing everybody into the car again, I decided to get all my errands done in one fell swoop.  So, famished and thirsty, we walk by the clearance racks where the bakery ladies had just finished stocking the shelves with extremely marked down baked goods.  My kids sais, "Cupcakes!"  and I said, "Donuts!"  and that was my breakfast and lunch today...Blast.  But I've already respawned a teeny bit by eating a decently healthy dinner, and am going to start working out tonight (I LOVE to exercise, once I get past the starting point) while watching Supernatural.  I can do this!!

~The Redheaded Rohirrim~